Naylor tweet regarding new striker....it's Sammy Ameobi!,,

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
well its probably totally unreasonable of me BUT i can't bear the fact that he is a Brighton person, has a job a lot of us would love to do (and he does it pretty badly) and is a Stoke fan, which he regularly manages to remind us all about.

its my opinion that he is a bell end - you don't have to share it.

The Stoke thing is overstated, he does want the Albion to do well & your opinion is childish & incorrect and probably based on not knowing him

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Guidetti, hopefully......although the clue might be in AN's location ?

Absolutely no chance of Guidetti joining us. He has already priced himself out of a move to Feyernoord by asking for 'astronomical' wages, also said back in April whilst still on loan at Celtic that he wasn't interested in joining them permanently which led to him being dropped from the first team there. Will probably end up at a Premiership club, Everton, Norwich and Bournemouth have all been linked recently.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was told a little over a week ago that the club were quite pleased that none of their main targets had been mentioned anywhere.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was told a little over a week ago that the club were quite pleased that none of their main targets had been mentioned anywhere.

Could be seen we're not setting our heights very high.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

especially on here
and you know don't you you rascal:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
doesn't bode well for Bobby then?!
On the contrary.

Bobby not being a main target is fantastic news.
If the club got many/most of it's main targets AND Bobby I'd be very happy.

If Bobby is a main target we are screwed.

Dec 29, 2011
That is unlikely to be affected as 1 person will read it on the Argus website or in the paper and post it on here for everybody else to find out so all this cloak and dagger stuff for 1 follower.

Believe it or not, there is a world outside of NorthStandChat. An Argus exclusive would bring in lots of traffic to the website. If they're the first place to mention it, a search of "[name] + brighton" would probably put their page near the top of google and gets loads of traffic.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be one that has been frequently referenced on here.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Believe it or not, there is a world outside of NorthStandChat. An Argus exclusive would bring in lots of traffic to the website. If they're the first place to mention it, a search of "[name] + brighton" would probably put their page near the top of google and gets loads of traffic.

Indeed. I regularly read the Argus, as well as NSC. I can't imagine this is uncommon.

I've never quite understood all the Naylor/Argus bashing which has become fashionable on here. They're not perfect, but on the whole they provide a decent coverage of all things Albion. We'd miss their coverage if they were to disappear.

Dec 29, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be one that has been frequently referenced on here.

To be fair we have mentioned every striker under the sun in the last 4 weeks, Naylor would be doing well to pick a name that hasn't been mentioned at least once on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports