Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor suggests the window is essentially shut

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I will precede this by saying that I have not heard this first hand, so I will not vouch for the veracity.

But someone currently working at the training ground (a chap I know, who is not a WUM) has apparently been told that an Albion director is on a plane back from South America with a striker. A £9m striker. I don't know his source, so as I say, I am by no means claiming this is FACT. Its just what I have heard, about 10 minutes ago.

Make of it what you will...
I think I need a lie down

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Boca have requested permission for him to play in their next game, with the suspension taking place afterwards. Can't see they'd bother with that if he was on a plane here.
Could be a smokescreen? Believe people, believe!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You seem to be hinting that you know something, TSB. The claim it's not Calleri and the Manhattan Transfer thing. Care to share?

One was an Argentinian report of bureaucratic tedium about the dates of Calleri's suspension and the other was a joke.
No knowledge, I'm afraid.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Boca have requested permission for him to play in their next game, with the suspension taking place afterwards. Can't see they'd bother with that if he was on a plane here.

Did they do that before we upped our offer?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Current status!

3c867d9fa21f1a30099ee15edc8bf95c.jpg

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I will precede this by saying that I have not heard this first hand, so I will not vouch for the veracity.

But someone currently working at the training ground (a chap I know, who is not a WUM) has apparently been told that an Albion director is on a plane back from South America with a striker. A £9m striker. I don't know his source, so as I say, I am by no means claiming this is FACT. Its just what I have heard, about 10 minutes ago.

Make of it what you will...

Honestly I don't care whether this is true or not, I'm going to enjoy the next 21 hours more because of it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here