Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor being as vague as a certain banned chappie......

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You tease.

I'm in the same positon as Naylor - I can't say or I don't get told again. To be honest I'd rather not know as I just want to blurt it out.

I suspect the club will announce the news before the Argus hits the shops, maybe as today becomes tomorrow, but I'm guessing there.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I was going to tweet the same about 4 hours ago when I was told the news earlier but it would look all hb&b.

It has been written by someone else on NSC this evening. You just have to find it.

Is it this one????
Buckley will sign new contract, not going anywhere!

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I was going to tweet the same about 4 hours ago when I was told the news earlier but it would look all hb&b.

It has been written by someone else on NSC this evening. You just have to find it.

Or is it one of the predictions on the merry 2013 death thread? Jesus, has someone won the sweepstake already?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] you've got 15 minutes to come up with something or......... actually, f*** it, I have no options here. My hands been played, I'm just going to have to sit and wait :(

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I'm in the same positon as Naylor - I can't say or I don't get told again. To be honest I'd rather not know as I just want to blurt it out.

I suspect the club will announce the news before the Argus hits the shops, maybe as today becomes tomorrow, but I'm guessing there.

Who told you then, the club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here