Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naughty Swindon

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
It'd be wrong to laugh at this wanton vandalism and sick to imagine BHAFC burned in the turf at Selhurst.

BBC News - Vandals burn s Kassam Stadium pitch

Vandals burn 'STFC' into Oxford's Kassam Stadium pitch

Anyone with information about the damage is asked to contact Thames Valley Police.

Vandals broke into Oxford United's Kassam Stadium and burnt 'STFC' - the initials of local rivals Swindon Town FC - into the pitch.

The men were captured on CCTV on Friday night, police said.

BBC Radio Oxford's Nathan Cooper said: "It looks like they have almost set fire to the pitch and made the lettering in the penalty area."

Thames Valley Police are studying CCTV footage and working with the club to catch those responsible.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Thames Valley Police.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Got talking to this chap on Saturday in Sticky Mikes Frog Bar somewhere in Brighton whilst i was post match drunk, he was in fact the manager of the bar,
and so i found out, a season ticket holder of the last twenty years with Swindon Town FC.
He informed me that a lot of STFC fans including himself are not going to matches and handing back season tickets because De Canio is a facist, and self confessed Mussolini fan !! apparently he has (Il Duce) tattooed on his arm somewhere.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Maybe it was Di Canio himself. He always struck me as a knob.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
di-canio-fascist.jpg

He does look a bit like a fascist

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Got talking to this chap on Saturday in Sticky Mikes Frog Bar somewhere in Brighton whilst i was post match drunk, he was in fact the manager of the bar,
and so i found out, a season ticket holder of the last twenty years with Swindon Town FC.
He informed me that a lot of STFC fans including himself are not going to matches and handing back season tickets because De Canio is a facist, and self confessed Mussolini fan !! apparently he has (Il Duce) tattooed on his arm somewhere.

hello, pleasure to meet you.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
di-canio-fascist.jpg

He does look a bit like a fascist

He is a facist openly admits to it, people think his a Nazi but dont actually know were he comes from or anything about that actual salute, that the Nazis just picked up.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Roman salute yes 100%, BUT also 100% of people in Europe will know the other connotation and at least take this into account (especially being in the public eye). Don't think that pic was a one off was it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So will he sign any black players or Jews or Gays? Surely that's the true judge?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Roman salute yes 100%, BUT also 100% of people in Europe will know the other connotation and at least take this into account (especially being in the public eye). Don't think that pic was a one off was it?

No it wasnt i read his Autobiography a bloody good read tbh, and he makes it clear in there if he believe in something he wont be told by anyone to stop it, he is not a Nazi well i dont think he is, his a fascist and has his believes. People see that salute and jump to the conclusion its a nazi sign when really it isnt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here