[Football] Nations League & other international football, October 2022

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Kane is always in the wrong place at the wrong time when he plays for England yet with Spurs he’s always on the end of stuff, feel like he’s played more like a winger in this game.

Is that Keown** on the commentary? Can’t tell… Never heard such drivel, I’m guessing he’s an old pal of Southgate, he’s used the phrase ‘his intentions were good’ several times when our players have over hit passes :lolol:

**Nope it’s Le Saux.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Boooooo

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If I would get a pound each time England went into a passive defensive formation with 10 men behind the ball, I'd have a 100 pounds now and could buy a discounted package of noodles.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"England have failed to score a first-half goal in all six of their Nations League games, no team has failed to do so more often in the competition this season."

Well, there's a lot to be said for consistency...

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Tbf I though Shaw has looked ok. One glorious chance he created with a beautiful ball and a couple of other almost-decent balls. Creating more from the left than we usually do. Needs to be remembered that he had an op to remove some metal screws not long ago.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Tbf I though Shaw has looked ok. One glorious chance he created with a beautiful ball and a couple of other almost-decent balls. Creating more from the left than we usually do. Needs to be remembered that he had an op to remove some metal screws not long ago.

With Shaw and Maguire playing, how can we fail in Qatar?

Becks as an Ambassador, we're certainties

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
England really do look like a million pounds. Not as impressive as it was 18 months ago.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
MaGuIrE hAs NeVeR lEt EnGlAnD dOwN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports