[Football] Nations League & other international football, October 2022

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning..."

Unfortunately this won't happen. Nor will it if they lose at home to Germany on Monday.

Another opportunity to win a major tournament wasted.

*sigh*

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
So as it stands Hungary are beating Germany and Italy are beating England. The losers are the ones going to the World Cup. It’s a funny old game as a great man once said.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm not one of the many that seem to love to slag off England, I am an England fan. I used to be on edge when England played, almost like an Albion game. So after extensive studying of what could be the reason that Southgate seems unable to get the best out of these undeniably talented English players, I have come to the conclusion it is because he is a completely useless cock-sucking Palace w@nker.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Can we all just agree now that Southgate got pretty lucky in the last two tournaments and is a total fraud? The players he's picking and inability to change a game (Luke Shaw ffs!) is embarrassing

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This really is urgid stuff. FFS, I've seen #TeamslikeBrighton - well, Brighton actually - pass the ball around more slickly than this lot!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
FFS this is pathetic. Commentator saying "it must be hard for Southgate as he's got players who are not playing for their clubs"

WELL STOP ****ING PICKING THEM THEN

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
FFS this is pathetic. Commentator saying "it must be hard for Southgate as he's got players who are not playing for their clubs"

WELL STOP ****ING PICKING THEM THEN

Exactly my thought... they're not playing for their clubs because they're out of form or not as good as those ahead of them ffs!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports