Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nations League June 2022

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I reckon the Welsh can't understand what he say and are just making it up.

0-1 not Trossard.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just missed another presentable chance.

He is playing well, some lovely link up play, but tonight is looking very mid season Albion in front of goal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Watching England is like watching Brighton during one of our poor runs last season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trossard off after 70 minutes.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
So negative. 3 games and only 1 goal which was a soft pen. I never miss an England game but doubt I’ll bother with rest of Nations league

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dull. Dull. Dull. Again.

Foden's stock gets higher every England match he misses.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A few thousand England fans got lucky tonight....dire stuff. We are back to where we were a few years back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A few thousand England fans got lucky tonight....dire stuff. We are back to where we were a few years back.

The players are tired, these games don’t matter, we will SMASH the World Cup :wink:

I didn’t watch but I’ve been assured that these games are a bridge too far for the worn out England players.

Keep the faith

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Switched over early to the Boxing. Lauren Price fight currently on, where the commentary team have just assured us that her opponent has “tasted the professional ring”.

I’ll just leave that there, while [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] sues them for copyright.

However, the Nation’s League is nothing but glorified friendlies played at 70%. It’s utterly meaningless compared with, say, finishing in the last 4 of the last World Cup and being within a couple of penalties of winning the first silverware since 1966.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once again I have no idea why so many of you are moaning.

What the hell were you expecting?
Why the feck did you watch?

Watching us play Villa is infinitely more preferable to watching The Harry's represent 'me'.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
An England international match, live in free to air TV - I can't believe how uninterested I was. Shame Ben White's probably now missed his chance for the World Cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here