Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] National League promotion.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Loved my first visit to Barrow this season ,though it was 31 hours door to door . Great views on the train between Lancaster and Dalton in Furness ,where we stopped for a 4 hour session missed kick off despite being 10 minutes away at 11am . Poured down the stewards turned a blind eye and let us in the seats for nothing . Friendly locals in the ground ,not so outside . Good luck to them i say ,plus a mate got on them at 250/1 .

I love getting on and off the train from here and going on that line. Trouble is, getting off at Barrow leaves a lot to be desired, it was bad when I moved here 20 years ago, and it's gone downhill since then!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/galleries/britains-quirkiest-train-stations/grange-over-sands/

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Good for Barrow. My younger son off to Lancaster Uni in the Autumn, looking forward to squeezing in a match. Now fingers crossed for the Shaymen

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
I love getting on and off the train from here and going on that line. Trouble is, getting off at Barrow leaves a lot to be desired, it was bad when I moved here 20 years ago, and it's gone downhill since then!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/galleries/britains-quirkiest-train-stations/grange-over-sands/

A tremendous day out is to drive to Kent's Bank, get the train back to Arnside, & then cross Morecambe Bay by foot back to Kent's Bank with the Queen's guide....Cedric when i did it but i think it's a younger bloke now.

As for Barrow, they'll have the honour of hosting the mighty Wanderers next season, which could be interesting if it's early season !!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
A tremendous day out is to drive to Kent's Bank, get the train back to Arnside, & then cross Morecambe Bay by foot back to Kent's Bank with the Queen's guide....Cedric when i did it but i think it's a younger bloke now.

As for Barrow, they'll have the honour of hosting the mighty Wanderers next season, which could be interesting if it's early season !!

Tasty game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here