[Football] Nathan Jones

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rumours are that he is about to be / has been sacked.
Amazing that it's taken them this long. He's been awful at Stoke.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to him after this role. There are accusations flying around that his Luton success was largely down to a competent backroom and scouting staff. He'll need to do well at a club of a similar stature to prove that wasn't the case.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Amazing that it's taken them this long. He's been awful at Stoke.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to him after this role. There are accusations flying around that his Luton success was largely down to a competent backroom and scouting staff. He'll need to do well at a club of a similar stature to prove that wasn't the case.
He might end up as Manager if Hearts if Stoke get a move on. I hope so anyway so that Hearts don't make a move for Steven Robinson the Motherwell Manager

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Losing to the manager who, he replaced last weekend was probably the final straw. Can’t say Stoke weren’t patient though.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Can't help the feeling that stoke have an 'entitlement' issue. They feel they should be a premier league club. The two prior welshman in Tiny Penis and Mark Hughes had them punching well above their weight but they weren't satisfied and binned them(sounds familiar doesn't it). I'm biased as I've never liked them, but tolerated them with Nathan Jones in charge.
Now their patience has run out, I can hate them again

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
9 months into a 3.5 year contract, NJ will have landed a fair old bit of bunce today.

International break coming up so there'll be some more sackings this month. He'll have his pick of a couple of noddy clubs soon I should think.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Alec Neil favourite, Sherwood, Hughton, Karanka, Curbishley and McLeish all in the running.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
9 months into a 3.5 year contract, NJ will have landed a fair old bit of bunce today.

Most contracts have a max payout clause in so he won't get the full thing paid up I suspect

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports