[Football] Nathan Jones

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So have I missed something? What has Nathan actually done to you???
Who said he had done anything to me ?
I am passing my views on a football forum.

Lots of others on here have said a lot worse about him and his abilities and personality on this thread than I have.

I don't know why I am even bothering responding to the question to be honest.

D

Deleted member 2719

Who said he had done anything to me ?
I am passing my views on a football forum.

Lots of others on here have said a lot worse about him and his abilities and personality on this thread than I have.

I don't know why I am even bothering responding to the question to be honest.

It just seems you having a stronger pop at him than needed.

Did he upset Chris, was their a clash of personalities?

I once told our star player he shouldn't drink 4 pints before a match, it backfired on me and he didn't sign next year.

I think he will learn by his mistakes with the bigger players and adapt.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It just seems you having a stronger pop at him than needed.

Did he upset Chris, was their a clash of personalities?

I once told our star player he shouldn't drink 4 pints before a match, it backfired on me and he didn't sign next year.

I think he will learn by his mistakes with the bigger players and adapt.

Didn't know you had managed Gazza.

No issues with Chris and Nath. They got on well as far as I know.

All my views are totally my own based on his interviews and watching him interact with people I know socially

D

Deleted member 2719

Didn't know you had managed Gazza.

No issues with Chris and Nath. They got on well as far as I know.

All my views are totally my own based on his interviews and watching him interact with people I know socially

Fair enough.

It really was like managing Gazza too, this guy had an extremely addictive type of personality.

I just think Nathan will grind out the tough times and learn from it and develop if he is given a chance.

I think all Brighton fans will agree Jonesy is a personality!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Currently 2-1 up at Swansea

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Looks like it took him about the same amount of games as Potter to get the finishing right, will get a stay of execution.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes he can be a mouthy dick but he’s ex Albion, I want him to do well so am pleased he pulled this result out of the hat

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
His post match interview makes for interesting reading .... think he may have lost a few of his marbles.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Rome wasn't built in a day

always liked Stoke since the 72 League Cup Final

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The Stoke board are to be admired for sticking with Jones, most clubs would have got shot a few games ago

The Stoke board have had to put up with dire football under Hughes and Pulis for over a decade and were full to the brim with overpaid divas. I think that they understand that Jones is a lot more hard working and professional than previous managers and sets a very good example when he would have taken his daily morning run before any of the players have got out of bed.

Stoke have for the most part this season been playing good football but without the right results, but now the patience seems to be paying off.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The Stoke board have had to put up with dire football under Hughes and Pulis for over a decade and were full to the brim with overpaid divas. I think that they understand that Jones is a lot more hard working and professional than previous managers and sets a very good example when he would have taken his daily morning run before any of the players have got out of bed.

Stoke have for the most part this season been playing good football but without the right results, but now the patience seems to be paying off.
They would have sacked him a few weeks ago if others hadn't rejected the chance to take over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports