Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Jones

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Very cynical. Was actually nothing said to a fan or media but have it your way if you're too pessimistic to believe he actually loves the City and club a lot..

It was meant to be cynical, coaches and managers are totally indifferent to the club that employs them, what exactly does he love about the club, what is the tangible part that he purports to love ??

He aint stupid, he heard and read the indifference from sections of the support and he is enjoying a resurgence in his popularity and he will like that

To fawn over a coaches love of his club is a bit like a player kissing their badge, meaningless .........

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
think Yeovil might come sniffing...

I think not given that Yeovil look strong candidates for non league !

After returning to the Albion, NJ has demonstrated an enthusiasm for the Albion which has continued and I would be extremely surprised if he ever contemplated leaving other than for a decent position elsewhere for which, I am sure, he would leave with the sad/disappointed support of the Albion board.

He has probably had one or two approaches !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's grown up now and trust me LOVES the Albion and the city. No chance he'll go to Yeovil btw - he is future Albion manager IMO...

I do wish others would take such a sober view. I'm just pleased the Fulham was a redemption for him. We all do dumb things in our life.

I think he could manage a level higher than Yeovil Town are at present.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was meant to be cynical, coaches and managers are totally indifferent to the club that employs them, what exactly does he love about the club, what is the tangible part that he purports to love ??

He aint stupid, he heard and read the indifference from sections of the support and he is enjoying a resurgence in his popularity and he will like that

To fawn over a coaches love of his club is a bit like a player kissing their badge, meaningless .........

I don't know I didn't speak in great detail to him but could tell he was being genuine and had it confirmed by someone totally unrelated to the Albion (that he really loves the place and club.) And I'm not 'fawning' over it - just saying it means a lot to hear such stuff - same as Calde etc etc. And if you think Bobby kissing the badge the other day meant nothing than you're not just very cynical... You're completely wrong as well :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here