Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:love::drool:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
hold on a sec, in one picture they are blue, in one they are green, how can you say she has lovely eyes?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I've fancied her and louise redknapp since 15 and I find that a bit spooky. Used to include teri hatcher on that list but she's really showing her age now, still gorgeous of course.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What's really annoying is that one of the Prince's is rumoured to have been shagging her. Can only be a money thing.

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
Off the top of my head I'd say Natalie and Duffy are certs. I also rather like Fiona Bruce. Obviously not for me now, but she's exactly what I want my wife to be like in 20 years. Anyone French stands a good chance too - their girls just ooze class. Oh and Britney Spears. A strange choice some might say, but she's fit and mental which means you'd be both aroused and entertained. What do you say?

Give Spears a wide berth TCB. Fit and mental looks good on paper but the reality is not pretty. In my experience crack whores are almost always unreliable. She'd probably bite your ear off and drag you underneath her trailer. Shackled to a rusty lawnmower you'd have plenty of time to consider whether you were aroused or entertained.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I always associate Natalie Imbruglia with having Nynex installed. It was back when she was in neighbours and she'd asked brad (just a friend at the time, though I think they later started dating) to take her virginity. And it was the day he gave her his answer. It was no. One of the workmen asked what he had told her, I told him Brad said no and his response was to yell at the TV "You idiot, brad!". I agreed.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Another brunette for you. Lovely.

article-0-02B17CB3000004B0-445_233x390.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Julia Bradbury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports