Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Names on ticket for palace game

YesMan

Aug 20, 2021
East Grinstead
Not sure if this has been discussed somewhere else but I was hoping someone could something up. I purchased two tickets for the palace game but both have my name on them. I am now seeing on the Albion app that all visitors require a photo id matching the name on the ticket to be granted entry. Will this be a problem? And if so who do I contact to resolve this? Thanks

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Have you bought tickets for the home or away end? Former, you’ll be fine; away, you should call customer services.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not sure if this has been discussed somewhere else but I was hoping someone could something up. I purchased two tickets for the palace game but both have my name on them. I am now seeing on the Albion app that all visitors require a photo id matching the name on the ticket to be granted entry. Will this be a problem? And if so who do I contact to resolve this? Thanks

YesMan

el punal

Well if your name is Guy Fawkes then you’re ever so slightly f***ed after your lot’s antics of a couple of seasons ago.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
This is only for the away end. They never check the names on tickets in the home end as your able to buy multiple tickets using the same fan number for most games.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Assuming you're talking about home tickets. No it won't be a problem as each eligible fan number can buy 2 tickets. Each ticket will have the name of the person eligible to buy them. Had exactly this as bought STH guest tickets for 2 friends recently so there were 3 tickets in my name (those 2 plus my ST) and my guests were paranoid they wouldn't get in as they'd seen all the pre-match info that says about photo id. Slightly confusing messages from the club on this. Photo ID has to match the name on the covid pass.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Assuming you're talking about home tickets. No it won't be a problem as each eligible fan number can buy 2 tickets. Each ticket will have the name of the person eligible to buy them. Had exactly this as bought STH guest tickets for 2 friends recently so there were 3 tickets in my name (those 2 plus my ST) and my guests were paranoid they wouldn't get in as they'd seen all the pre-match info that says about photo id. Slightly confusing messages from the club on this. Photo ID has to match the name on the covid pass.

Funnily enough this came up in the pub on Friday as a pal of mine (season ticket holder) has bought a ticket for a mate for the Villa game. I didn't know as not done it myself but assumed what you have said is the case. Glad you have confirmed.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

They allow each fan to purchase 2 tickets so I don't think they expect each person to have their name on their ticket. As long as your name is on them I'm sure it's fine.

YesMan

Aug 20, 2021
East Grinstead
Nope a relatively new Albion fan and ex Brighton resident. Palace and then Chelsea the week later will be my 6th and 7th game I am attending the season.Just more of a lurker than a poster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here