Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name an odd fact about yourself

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
That reminds me of a story I heard once about someone who had to "fold it in". Can't remember the rest of the story though...

if that was on here, that would have been Fireman Dan

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I can dislocate my hips without any problems or pain (although I know it could well catch up on me if I continued doing it for whatever reason).

I was also the first British person to visit a town in Colombia since it's creation around 80 years ago, according to the mayor.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can touch the end of my nose with my tongue; in fact, I can stick my tongue up my nose.

I'm a direct descendant of Benjamin Franklin.

The first two sentences are not related.

The Tapatalk preview of that post ends with the penultimate word of the first paragraph.

I was genuinely unsure whether I wanted to see the rest of the comment.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
20 years ago I went to Ascot Races, got hammered in corporate hospitality, with my mate managed to blag our way into the winners enclosure and ended up shaking hands with Her Majesty the Queen.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I am good friends with Ricky Gervais have known him for 18 years !

My great Uncle Peter Aldis played for Villa in the 50's and played in the 57 FA Cup final when they beat Man Utd 2-1

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I'm descended from Isaac Newton's mother and of the three words in my name, two are Lincolnshire villages.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
20 years ago I went to Ascot Races, got hammered in corporate hospitality, with my mate managed to blag our way into the winners enclosure and ended up shaking hands with Her Majesty the Queen.

Front page in the tabloids, if I remember,Harty

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have the same birthday as my wife. 29-04-1972

I have the same birthday as my mother and grandfather and at one time even my girlfriend shared the same date. Obviously not the same year though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here