Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nahki Wells

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

If we signed him, then we MUIST get someone called Nicky... Nicky, Nakhi, Knocky

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
From the Huddersfield fans I know he gets quite a lot of stick as seems to miss quite a lot of the chances he gets. Although no doubt if they get wind of this they'll soon change their tune and say he's worth crazy money.

I don't think he'd be the right fit for us anyway, suspect we'll be looking for a more physical, taller striker. If he was available on a free or something sure but I suspect we'll be looking to spend our funds on someone who'd go straight into the first team.

Surely we're looking for a 25 goal a season type to play alongside Hemed. A Hemed and Wells partnership, na, I really can't see that. Non-starter for me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
NSC has heard of him - so it's a no from me.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
That would suggest he has settled roots up north but who knows I dont, you dont nobody does it is just the impression given.
That would imply that NW is actually trying to communicate something with his choice of clubs rather than just moving up through the leagues wherever the opportunity happens to arise.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Following on from Knockaert lets maintain a Gallic theme.
With that in mind I give you:-

Lys Mousset-Murray.

20 year old Frenchie playing for The Harve, so a local lad.
Scored 14 goals, that look like this

Oh and the music on this video is definitely NSFW.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I wouldn't be standing outside the AMEX with a burning pitchfork if we got him but for me he is a level below where we should be aiming. He is reasonable at this level, we need someone outstanding with the room to become a PL player if he keeps improving. Easier said than done obviously but I think a young fresh foreign lad who is on the upgrade probably presents better value than Wells who is probably already at his 'level'. Diego Rolan maybe from Bordeaux, dropped lately but has an excellent scoring record in the French League and is according to the internet anyway valued in a similar bracket. (I have seen him play all of three times so this is only an example!). No idea if we would get a work permit either.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If Wells is the LIMIT of our ambitions we may as well give up, we should be AIMING a lot better than him

I agree, I like Wells and he is a decent finisher but his link up play with the midfield is not so great. I am hoping for better to come in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here