Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mysterious Disney Documentary about UFOs

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Disney are as illuminati as they come, so i stay well clear of anything they say, especially if they are trying to appear serious.

Disney are as illuminati as they come, so i stay well clear of anything they say, especially if they are trying to appear serious.

:bigwave: ...and where do you think you have been - nearly 12 hours after start of thread?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hey, we all know about some of Walt Disney's less charitable personal beliefs, but I would very much like to hear more about the corporation's Illuminati presence.

Are there covert symbols in the parks? I know they have Hidden Mickeys that some people like to tick off as they go round. Tell us more.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hey, we all know about some of Walt Disney's less charitable personal beliefs, but I would very much like to hear more about the corporation's Illuminati presence.

Are there covert symbols in the parks? I know they have Hidden Mickeys that some people like to tick off as they go round. Tell us more.

I would agree that there's something of the night about Disney...they always kill the parents of the main characters (lion king, Bambi,Nemo etc,) or otherwise traumatise the star (Dumbo,Mulan). There's some seriously dark shit in those stories.

They don't need Illuminati to eff with our heads.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I find it strange that ufos are mocked so readily and yet beleive in a man in the sky called god is so popular. Im not saying I believe in ufos but it is more probable there is life on other planets than the existence of God yet it is mocked and religion isnt mocked so openly.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

youtube "illuminati symbols in disney" ...tons of examples and proof.

for ufo's the best information i have ever seen is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlQX7_LbNWs

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
sshhh!

dont ask him silly questions,he may work out it was basically an advert for the Extraterrorestrial Alien Encounter Ride at Disneyworld.......i dont think he got to the end of the video

7 hrs later, someone points out that the 'interesting documentary' was actually a 45 minute advert for a disney ride, He obviously never got to see the last 4 minutes himself - Please move it to NSC Gold :lolol::lolol::lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I find it strange that ufos are mocked so readily and yet beleive in a man in the sky called god is so popular. Im not saying I believe in ufos but it is more probable there is life on other planets than the existence of God yet it is mocked and religion isnt mocked so openly.

i disagree, the sky gods are treated with compempt my many these days. mind you, there is more credibility to extra terrestrials than a sky god. or are they one and the same...

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
i disagree, the sky gods are treated with compempt my many these days. mind you, there is more credibility to extra terrestrials than a sky god. or are they one and the same...

both interdimensional for me - both exist (or have existed) in the inner worlds (a frequency different to our physical plane but can be sometimes reached thro altered states of consciousness - DMT, dreams, meditation, shamanism etc).

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
both interdimensional for me - both exist (or have existed) in the inner worlds (a frequency different to our physical plane but can be sometimes reached thro altered states of consciousness - DMT, dreams, meditation, shamanism etc).

Mate. You don't half post some shit.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

You alright Son? You eating properly? Staying in touch with the family? Eat some fruit and get a good night's kip, it'll do wonders.

P.S Rather odd that you so readily believe in inter-dimensional plains of existence yet won't believe in the holocaust (haven't forgotten your anti-Semitic, holocaust denying outburst the other week).

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You alright Son? You eating properly? Staying in touch with the family? Eat some fruit and get a good night's kip, it'll do wonders.

P.S Rather odd that you so readily believe in inter-dimensional plains of existence yet won't believe in the holocaust (haven't forgotten your anti-Semitic, holocaust denying outburst the other week).

heheh - it's eating properly that can help allow one to tap into other dimensions.

sigh...re-read the other thread - i simply questioned why MSM publications (owned by z*****s) say 6m died, wheras the aushwitz museum reduced the official ammount from 4m to 1m.

keep grabbing your off the shelf buzzwords "anti-semite" and "holocaust denier" - for they cease questioning.

nibble, i'm glad normal service has resumed - yesterday i really liked one of your posts and had to have a lie down ;-)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
7 hrs later, someone points out that the 'interesting documentary' was actually a 45 minute advert for a disney ride, He obviously never got to see the last 4 minutes himself - Please move it to NSC Gold :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Don't be such a tool.

I know, they had a new ride and the documentary was part of the marketing, it's mentioned at the start of the film too -

But, anyone familiar with the subject matter - the history, the politics, the science - will see that this documentary is quite noteworthy, especially considering the time it was made/aired & the tone it takes.

The fact it was aired only once in only 5 cities is also interesting. Rubbish marketing strategy if that's what it was. It may have been similar to the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast, play it to a sample population and see how they react? Who knows.

I thought it was interesting, if people want probe me anally for posting this, then so be it.

Let me know what you find. :mad:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
[MENTION=20045]hybrid_x[/MENTION] - have you tapped into other dimensions? If so, can you describe what it was like and how you can be sure you weren't just having some kind of psychotic episode?

after some years with occult doctrine, shaman, and mystics many years ago - one can become to just 'know' the difference - it's about toying with the feedback that comes from outside (and inside) the realms or imagination and subconscious.....and with practice one can become to know the difference of "what is coming from elsewhere" - thro calibrated, collected, and agreed (in the inner world) signs. The art of alchemists laboratories is an allegory of this.

Yes, it is a really fine line between a pyschotic and a mystical experience.

Words and descriptions wouldn't really help - maybe take some ayahuasca with a crap shaman, then with a decent one - then you will know more yourself......or meditate for long periods while fasting - then do this a few times and experiment / record your findings.

Shiva, a blue god is worshipped by a billion or so but no physical blue god has ever been seen in the physical - but if one gets all "shiva'd up" and worships shiva and mediates on the allegory and archetypes - sooner or later some "shiva energy" will be returned.....from where? dimension / astral plane that exists on a different frequency.

this is all crazy nonsense to the layman - hence why occult theosophy remains.....occult.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[MENTION=20045]hybrid_x[/MENTION] - have you tapped into other dimensions? If so, can you describe what it was like and how you can be sure you weren't just having some kind of psychotic episode?

It's not really like that. All dimensions coexist. A cube - is a square, - is a line, - is a cube. I exist in 3 dimensions, and also in 2, and in 1.

If you imagine the same dynamic going in the other direction, that is how to think about higher dimensions.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
so that means in another dimension we are still in the world cup and doing better.

nice one!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The fact it was aired only once in only 5 cities is also interesting. Rubbish marketing strategy if that's what it was. It may have been similar to the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast, play it to a sample population and see how they react? Who knows.

playing fast and loose with the "fact" word again, though you even acknowledge that you dont know why it may have been limited in its broadcast, if indeed it was. US isnt like here, having selected areas for broadcast is quite normal. it may simply have played poorly and they dropped it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
playing fast and loose with the "fact" word again, though you even acknowledge that you dont know why it may have been limited in its broadcast, if indeed it was. US isnt like here, having selected areas for broadcast is quite normal.

Yeah, but this was a Disney special, what a waste of money. Michael Eisner, Disney CEO at the time as presenter of the show, and the message of the "documentary" is - UFOs are Alien spacecraft from other planets, using advanced physics, interested in us because of our use of the Atomic Bomb, - and the government has been keeping this a secret for 50+ years.

For 1995, & for Disney at that time, I thought it was pretty interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here