Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My post count! *Turkeygate*

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just for the record. I wasn't messing about. I had to remove an unnecessary comma and then kabloom. Posts count gone. Grr.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Turkey's online. Hold on to your posts everyone!

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Not bothered about the count, but I was Fozzie this morning. I don't want to be Johnny f***ing Crumplin.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Cheshire Dolphin said:
Today it's our post counts - tomorrow it could be our avatars. Think about it.

My god. We'll be back to the good old northstandchat.co.uk days!! What a classy messageboard that was, no avatars, no post count, no membership, IP on display, and multiple usernames for many, many people. I'm gonna check if it's still there...My god. We'll be back to the good old northstandchat.co.uk days!! What a classy messageboard that was, no avatars, no post count, no membership, IP on display, and multiple usernames for many, many people. I'm gonna check if it's still there...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is absolutely outrageous action by Turkey and I have written to my MP requesting instant action through a European Sub-Committee of thread post counters.

Also Turkey - pistols at dawn for you next time I see you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mind you I can celebrate my 2000 all over again :p

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You won't get back in one piece Turks!:angry:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Hantseagull said:
My god. We'll be back to the good old northstandchat.co.uk days!! What a classy messageboard that was, no avatars, no post count, no membership, IP on display, and multiple usernames for many, many people. I'm gonna check if it's still there...My god. We'll be back to the good old northstandchat.co.uk days!! What a classy messageboard that was, no avatars, no post count, no membership, IP on display, and multiple usernames for many, many people. I'm gonna check if it's still there...

What's you're name, Fred Elliot? :lol:

"I heard you the first time Ashley, I say i heard you the first time! Ashleeeeah!"

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i am glad of it - i wanted mine post count cut anyway people where having a go at me about it ! nice one nsc!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here