Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My mums match report

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Sent my mother along as I couldn't make last game. Below is her match report. :rolleyes:

Well it was very wet and cold and I had a pie . Lualua is my favourite. Some Spanish person back from injury was rather good. I'm not sure that's good enough, but Brighton seem to be better at trying, and indeed succeeding, at scoring goals, at which they have been a bit crap recently. I left 10 mins early due to hypothermia. El Abd remains badly behaved boy, but not booked. The stadium is fab. Sorry about poor report, but have been out for supper since, downing warming red wine. X

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
or any mention of the score, which is usually quite useful in a match report.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Better than the whole of Cantors' /Aspinall commentary by a country mile.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
HB&B, Naylor & Mendoza haven't got shit on your ma!!!! Send her to every game - I would read her updates quite happily!!!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
absolute quailty

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
As we live in the information age I shall not ask my ma to include the score or scorers in future match reports.
Also as it has taken me 30 years to get her to learn the universally accepted symbol for play so she can perform the basic operation of a DVD player (VCR when started) I shall not be trying to explain offside to her.
I'm very proud she knows who El-Abd is would live to see her tell him off for being naughty.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Sent my mother along as I couldn't make last game. Below is her match report. :rolleyes:

Well it was very wet and cold and I had a pie . Lualua is my favourite. Some Spanish person back from injury was rather good. I'm not sure that's good enough, but Brighton seem to be better at trying, and indeed succeeding, at scoring goals, at which they have been a bit crap recently. I left 10 mins early due to hypothermia. El Abd remains badly behaved boy, but not booked. The stadium is fab. Sorry about poor report, but have been out for supper since, downing warming red wine. X

Kwality! Argus would do well to sign your Mum up. Why no Harveys at half time though?

Shame, but still good.

TNBA

TTF

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Fantastic, make this a regular feature please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here