Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my mate the dundee fan's view of our two trialists

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
catchy 'subject title of the year winner methinks..

anyway as you may have guessed, one of my mates is a regular at Dens park. This is what he said about Sancho & Jack.

'Sancho is a loose cannon- some patches of brilliance followed by
times when he goes completely awol- he is also an international for Trinidad
& Tobago so spent loads of time travelling to and from there for games and
arriving back totally knackered on a Friday night to play games for us on a
Saturday. Kelvin Jack didn't get many games for us- haven't seem him play so
not too sure. But can I remind you Dundee were relegated so would not be too
keen on signing any of their defence!'

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
SUFFOLK SEAGULL said:
dougal who do u think u r yoda or something

You must unlearn what you have learned." "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will

king Wombat said:
Sancho is a loose cannon- some patches of brilliance followed by times when he goes completely awol

Pretty much the assessment my Dundee-supporting friend gave, too. She rates him highly, overall, but is a little frustrated by the fact that he can have very anonymous games from time to time.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: my mate the dundee fan's view of our two trialists

fatbadger said:
Pretty much the assessment my Dundee-supporting friend gave, too. She rates him highly, overall, but is a little frustrated by the fact that he can have very anonymous games from time to time.

All my Dundee Utd supporting friend had to say about it was, "Dundee are shyte". Helpful really.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Might make half decent back up players though even if they are not in the starting eleven every week.
With the size of our squad at the moment a couple of back up players might be good, they are free and i doubt thier wages would be that high.
MM can then bring in a few players that will be in the starting eleven and give us lot something to shout about!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Let's see how they get on tonight... Sancho played well at Lewes... yes, I know, it was only Lewes!...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here