Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my first game at the amex

Basey

Jun 19, 2011
Bristol
sorry to bore everyone but just needed some advice. Me and the mrs are travelling to the Amex from the south west (Swindon) on the 29th of December. What would be the best way to travel in your opinion? Train or car? she is more inclined to drive but was worried about availability of parking in and around the amex. can anybody give me some advice on the best way to get there? due to lack of funds and distance away from brighton this will be my first home game at the Amex and I literally cannot wait. I go weak at the knees when even thinking about transport methods. Thanks all

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
sorry to bore everyone but just needed some advice. Me and the mrs are travelling to the Amex from the south west (Swindon) on the 29th of December. What would be the best way to travel in your opinion? Train or car? she is more inclined to drive but was worried about availability of parking in and around the amex. can anybody give me some advice on the best way to get there? due to lack of funds and distance away from brighton this will be my first home game at the Amex and I literally cannot wait. I go weak at the knees when even thinking about transport methods. Thanks all
No need to worry about parking near The Amex , park and ride is available , park the car and jump on a bus.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire

Speak to Swindon Seagull, I'm sure you may be able to come to some arrangement!

BHA BHA BHA

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Hi,

You can travel with my son and I if you want. We have season tickets. We go by car from Swindon and use the park & ride. If you are interested then pm me and can make arrangements. We live in Stratton.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Or follow me and the wife, we are also season ticket holders and lived in Swindon 20plus years, we park in portslade and get the P bus...

REMEMBER IN SWINDON U ARE NOT ALONE, THERE ARE SEVERAL OF US HERE.

we live in liden,

Pm me if u want

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
God, all these Swindon folk. I even met a nice couple after the game yesterday.

They were introduced to the Taxman so don't supose they'll be back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here