Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My First East Stand Experience

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What the actual F*CK? They didn't get out of their own BOX for the last THIRTY MINUTES. One of the most one sided matches I've ever seen in my entire life. They defended manfully but were incredibly lucky - the amount of times the ball went pinging across the box, they were very lucky not to concede an own goal/deflection.

But they were hardly clinging on were they, there weren't too many times when I thought "we'll score from this". We were on top but not really difficult to defend against. Peterborough were a poor side, amd eventually we got the break which led to the goal but I wouldn't have been suprised had we drawn 0-0.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But they were hardly clinging on were they, there weren't too many times when I thought "we'll score from this". We were on top but not really difficult to defend against. Peterborough were a poor side, amd eventually we got the break which led to the goal but I wouldn't have been suprised had we drawn 0-0.

dont really agree with that i'm afraid...they were struggling on both flanks in that second half

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dont really agree with that i'm afraid...they were struggling on both flanks in that second half
Exactly this. We roasted there full backs nearly every time we attacked. Sadly it was the final ball into the box or not enough bodies in there.

It's compete rubbish to say this was the worse performance at the Amex so far. It really was a one sided affair after the break.

It was probably CMS's worse performance though.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
To go back to the original point, perhaps some people just like to sit and watch the game quietly rather than shout encouragement and sing? Does it make them less passionate? Probably not, just a bit different to those who like to make a noise. Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here