My Blog Debut for Sky Sports Fanzone

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Timmy can only ASPIRE to your greatness Brettles!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
This is GOOD. I think it's better written than Richie's (no offence to him).

Point of order... Weren't we ball number 23?

I particularly enjoyed reading that you are older than me after always having assumed I was the daddy.

Youth is back on my side - huzzah

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
T'is good, much better than that shit in the argus, by that mess timothy hodges:jester:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The last sentence is factually incorrect, tickets for the walsall game you have to order through Walsall ticket office as stated by Brighton's Official Website

Exactly what I thought as I finished the article, and Brett would have been as aware of that as anyone. I guess...

Many feel it's not even a game we can win, but after Leeds and Reading's exploits, some have dared to believe. But before the Villa game there is a dry run of the exact same trip to Birmingham, but this time it's League One football, against Walsall. Luckily for the ticket office, Walsall tickets weren't sold through them.

...wouldn't have made Brett's point in quite the same way!

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Excellent read :thumbsup:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Thank you all for the kind feedback, apologies for the last sentence being incorrect.

Annoying thing, as soon as the blog went online, there was a 3rd ticket office story which would have topped it all off.

If it is someone on NSC, I am sorry for making it public, but it is brilliant. Somebody asked for another Villa ticket because their dog ate their current ticket :clap2:.
They were asked to bring in the remains of the ticket. Not sure if its made its way to the ticket office yet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is that a BLOG then?

I thought what marked out BLOGS as opposed to 'articles', or such, was that they were meant to be full of spelling mistakes, poor grammar, and on the whole, gibberish.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Nice conversational style Brett. More of a personal feel than Richies pieces, although his are more professional I suppose.

I liked the description of ticket muppetry at the club shop.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We all desperately wanted a big tie and Frank Skinner pulled ball number 22 out of the bowl

Err I think you'll find that a lot of us wanted Crystal Palace!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This is GOOD. I think it's better written than Richie's (no offence to him).

Point of order... Weren't we ball number 23?

I particularly enjoyed reading that you are older than me after always having assumed I was the daddy.

Youth is back on my side - huzzah

None taken. I think...

I would just add perhaps that my hands are pretty tied by the fact I have to write about transfer rumours and nothing else.

Enjoyed Brett's read and I think Tim gets a rough deal. I always enjoy his Argus blog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports