Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My best chance of breaking into the big time - and actually, NSC can make it happen.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Back of the net!!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All these NSC rigging of votes are not really fair on the other nominees are they?

More n more nominees in random nominations are cottoning on to this. NSC has a massive vote-rigging power. From getting Aattiilaaa into the charts, to the moose out of Gullys Girls, to the Peanut Petal of Mexico, to Charlie's 100 page biography to Comedy 'Cant be arsed to bust a gut by hauling my arse out of Brighton to crack the market' Steve.

NSC definitely needs a Vote Rigging Sub Forum.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Good luck mate.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Done to make up from the many times at Komedia I have avoided your gaze when you are trying to flog your DVD at the top of the stairs even though I've always blagged the fiver Amex tickets 100's of times, so could have got it for no more than the average punter pays for a ticket.

And you DO travel, I've heard you many times in your act talk about shows abroad getting heckled for Brighton's gay rep.

To be fair Komedia would be often shit without you.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
All these NSC rigging of votes are not really fair on the other nominees are they?

O do f*** off and get with the programme! 2 clicks please, there's a good boy! He's one of us FFS. Just do it!!

Steve - done mine, best of luck. Haven't seen you for about 10+ years but remember you as a compere and you were bloody funny back then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here