Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Amex Pics taken 23/05/11 last few

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Here are just a few more

West Upper and Lower Concourses, north concourse and a View of the west stand from the control room.

Control Room 2.jpg

West Upper Concourse.jpg

West Lower Concourse.jpg

Northstand Concourse.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great pics Steve - Don't know if you realise you have the pleasure of sitting behind myself and various Seagulls Over Burwash members at the Amex - I'm I A 200 andbelieve on the neighbours thread you're the seats behind?! I'm expecting lots of singing from you!

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Great pics Steve - Don't know if you realise you have the pleasure of sitting behind myself and various Seagulls Over Burwash members at the Amex - I'm I A 200 andbelieve on the neighbours thread you're the seats behind?! I'm expecting lots of singing from you!

Good to here, We are B 199 - 201. See you in August

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just love that WSU concourse. The view from the window across the downs towards the sea is marvellous.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Are they leaving the North Stand open at the ends? I wonderd this sometime ago after spotting it on other pictures but assumed they would have put walls up by now? I guess they must be as the building work has now finished?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its f***ing brilliant !!!!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Great pictures. I think we can expect some more later as there was a helicopter hovering over the Cathedral when I drove past at 5.30.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
:shrug:
WTF! Seriously? So anyone in the North can not have a beer before the game? Is this the case?

Clearly so.

If it were anything else there would have been endless threads on here about whether they should serve Dark Star and which lager should be available.

And I don't recall any of that.........................................

There could even have been a "who intends using the fans' bar" thread (or something like that)
:dunce:

Last edited:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Clearly so.

If it were anything else there would have been endless threads on here about whether they should serve Dark Star and which lager should be available.

And I don't recall any of that.........................................

There could even have been a "who intends using the fans' bar" thread (or something like that)
:dunce:

Thanks bitch :thumbsup:

I don't spend every day on here scrolling through old threads or searching for "Dark Star" :kiss:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here