Living In Horror Since My Infant Eyes First Gazed Upon Her

Feed All Children
Free All Creatures
Burn The Stone To Glass

IN♀NOMINE♀AMORIS♀EPVLABITVR♀LEO

I Am Ovis Arie And So Are You​

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You seem to have joined every message board on the internet in 2008.

And then made your first post on all of these boards recently, with this (or very similar) posts.

You got banned in many cases as people have considered these posts spam.

I'm not bothered, and I would not call for a ban necessarily, but your "poem" and behavior are quite strange.

Care to elaborate? I won't hold my breath because you haven't explained it on any other of the countless boards you have posted it on.

Oh, and baaaaaa.

[Ovis Aries]

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
O.k. after doing some digging:

IN♀NOMINE♀AMORIS♀EPVLABITVR♀LE O - Latin (V's being U's) "In the name of love, the lion shall feast" (The author has asked on a Latin board for help with the translation, which also reveals that the poem is about a boy looking for revenge over a group of men who hurt a girl, In The Name Of Love, The Lion Shall Feast | Latin D This explanation may be figurative rather than literal)

A lot of these posts, rather than being titled "My Adore" are titled "Embryogenesis" . He is "planting seeds"/trying to start something?

This is included in many versions: "Through transparency of façade all points of light shall resurrect the virgin. Children unite the books of many, torn to deceive of ancient squalor. Build thy temple, protect ary seed, from they who false profit Pandora. Dine on the heads of snakes as one with a vengeance more powerful than love."

While I am mildly intrigued by what this guy is trying to say, I am not sure I can be bothered to make much more effort to find out.

I was wondering why the guy doesn't just say what he means, the cryptic poem appearing to want to sound deep and profound. Having said that I am sure if he just said what he meant, people would tell him to go away and that would be the end of it. This method of delivery has people talking about it, which I guess was the intention.

Guy appears to have a website:

ovisarie

Some of the content may shed light on what has motivated this, specifically this:

Faroe Island Mystery Solved ovisarie

Which includes:

"Pesticides are nothing more than diluted nerve agent. It is two aspects of the same thing. Pesticides do exactly to insects as gas would do to humans. Choke them to death. The problem with pesticides is that they are fat soluble. If you’ve heard of PCB’s then you know that you can’t just wash them away. Over time, it is like the death of a thousand cuts to those exposed in agriculturally rich areas such as, America’s mid-west, the Canadian Prairies, and New Zealand. Of course, without failing to mention, the well kept golf courses of the Scottish Highlands.

If you are someone who has suffered the bitterness of neurological disease, pointing the finger at chemical manufacturers, doctors, and politicians is frivolous. Those responsible for millions of lives destroyed are aware. As are those who have posted over 7,000,000 results in the study of cause and effect.

For those of you who have not suffered from a neurological disease, the table below may be of no significance. However, if you are someone who is looking for answers, I want you to see I what see."

As far as I can tell this is the only part of the site which is not poetry (there are a number of additional poems as well as the one posted here).

Taking some parts of the poetry, such as "Dawn The Age Of Lucifer" and some of the imagery contained in links contained in the poetry such as:

a%3E

and

Stonehenge%20Rainbow%20by%20LuluP.jpg

...combined with the explanation on the latin forum, my interpretation is that this guy has a loved one (female perhaps) who suffers a neurological disorder, and as such he has been motivated to embark on a spiritual mission to spread a message, and this message is infused with some kind of occult/religious belief system which the guy has.

This may be way off, but that is the vibe I am getting.

Oh and the website is being edited literally as I am typing this, one page has gone, and new links have appeared in some of the poetry.

Incidentally, whatever this guy is trying to say, I think his intentions appear well meaning, and I think some of the poetry is quite beautiful.

That was fun. Maybe at some point he will explain himself...

Last edited:

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Just two questions - What team does he support and who does he think Gus has got lined up to join BHA?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
O.k. after doing some digging:

IN♀NOMINE♀AMORIS♀EPVLABITVR♀LE O - Latin (V's being U's) "In the name of love, the lion shall feast" (The author has asked on a Latin board for help with the translation, which also reveals that the poem is about a boy looking for revenge over a group of men who hurt a girl, In The Name Of Love, The Lion Shall Feast | Latin D This explanation may be figurative rather than literal)

A lot of these posts, rather than being titled "My Adore" are titled "Embryogenesis" . He is "planting seeds"/trying to start something?

This is included in many versions: "Through transparency of façade all points of light shall resurrect the virgin. Children unite the books of many, torn to deceive of ancient squalor. Build thy temple, protect ary seed, from they who false profit Pandora. Dine on the heads of snakes as one with a vengeance more powerful than love."

While I am mildly intrigued by what this guy is trying to say, I am not sure I can be bothered to make much more effort to find out.

I was wondering why the guy doesn't just say what he means, the cryptic poem appearing to want to sound deep and profound. Having said that I am sure if he just said what he meant, people would tell him to go away and that would be the end of it. This method of delivery has people talking about it, which I guess was the intention.

Guy appears to have a website:

ovisarie

Some of the content may shed light on what has motivated this, specifically this:

Faroe Island Mystery Solved ovisarie

Which includes:

"Pesticides are nothing more than diluted nerve agent. It is two aspects of the same thing. Pesticides do exactly to insects as gas would do to humans. Choke them to death. The problem with pesticides is that they are fat soluble. If you’ve heard of PCB’s then you know that you can’t just wash them away. Over time, it is like the death of a thousand cuts to those exposed in agriculturally rich areas such as, America’s mid-west, the Canadian Prairies, and New Zealand. Of course, without failing to mention, the well kept golf courses of the Scottish Highlands.

If you are someone who has suffered the bitterness of neurological disease, pointing the finger at chemical manufacturers, doctors, and politicians is frivolous. Those responsible for millions of lives destroyed are aware. As are those who have posted over 7,000,000 results in the study of cause and effect.

For those of you who have not suffered from a neurological disease, the table below may be of no significance. However, if you are someone who is looking for answers, I want you to see I what see."

As far as I can tell this is the only part of the site which is not poetry (there are a number of additional poems as well as the one posted here).

Taking some parts of the poetry, such as "Dawn The Age Of Lucifer" and some of the imagery contained in links contained in the poetry such as:

a%3E

and

Stonehenge%20Rainbow%20by%20LuluP.jpg

...combined with the explanation on the latin forum, my interpretation is that this guy has a loved one (female perhaps) who suffers a neurological disorder, and as such he has been motivated to embark on a spiritual mission to spread a message, and this message is infused with some kind of occult/religious belief system which the guy has.

This may be way off, but that is the vibe I am getting.

Oh and the website is being edited literally as I am typing this, one page has gone, and new links have appeared in some of the poetry.

Incidentally, whatever this guy is trying to say, I think his intentions appear well meaning, and I think some of the poetry is quite beautiful.

That was fun. Maybe at some point he will explain himself...

In all honesty, your analysis is much more interesting and entertaining than the original poem. Although I did a literature based degree many years ago (graduating in 1976), I can't be bothered with the sort of poetry which cloaks its meaning in mystery.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just two questions - What team does he support and who does he think Gus has got lined up to join BHA?

thats a bit more to the point
this other stuff is surely for another time another forum

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"Living In Horror Since My Infant Eyes First Gazed Upon Her"

I think it's his mother. His mother has MS, and she has had MS since he was a child.

If you are reading this, which you probably are not, I'm sorry mate.

Good luck in your quest for answers.

Lagosmorphē Easter

Aug 16, 2012
Well done dingodan, good digging!

Forgive me, I don’t mean to offend you. Are you old enough to remember the “crazy bee lady” that said chemicals were the cause of colony collapse? She was dismissed by mainstream outlets as, unfavorable. Videos of her circulated across the internet, people pointed, laughed. The poor woman was doing the responsible thing, yet she was persecuted. I wonder. How is she now???

If I may, you did miss just one thing. Clearly it was stated that Ovis Arie is of no following. Perhaps a verse here or there however, he has never read the Bible, Koran, or Torah, and wouldn’t know the first thing about Buddha or Paganism. They’ve never been of interest to him. In fact, his education consists of a high school diploma. I suppose, in time, some things are implicit. Though, as an adult of understanding, there is one rule he has lived by. “Do onto others, or something or other along those lines…

What I do find most interesting dingodan, you acknowledged the spiritual aspects, and declined them in a non-dismissive manner. Yet you still found root cause through such madness. After all, what is this nonsense of sacred clues constructed of different shapes spread across the web? I suppose it is two aspects of the same thing really. Proving that as far back as four thousand years, or merely four years, meaning was found. Bravo dingo, bravo!

Yes words truly are more powerful than any profit conceived by the children of capitalism. We’ve witnessed them pounce on the errors of infancy created by men of the chemical age.

I hope the moderator who banned Ovis Arie would find it in their heart to understand the disturbance caused on this board, actions that were of noble intent. However, there could be some even now who are messaging through tablets requesting my bedside abolishment. Before that dingodan, I wish you to you know that you are a special one. Should your eyes open completely, please take comfort in knowing that there are many more of us…you can hear it in the vibrations of their strings.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He did tell you, but you wouldn't listen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here