Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza Merger Thread (note: contains binfestery)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Can we have some more clues? That tweet is far too difficult to decipher...

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Not aimed at you at all my friend.

I think those were the rational responses - but since when was football rational ? It is not the game it is because it is rational.

Sorry got vino paranoia for a moment.

Absolutely correct, i'll be jumping like a mad man lifting my dad off his feet in the WSU when Murray scores then get on the train and tut and hiss that we had to go back two seasons to get a striker and not go forward and develop or nab a top class stricker. About as irrational as i can think of.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
hornblower why would you him back i don't want him any where near the club and i know he did well for us when he was here

Because I've been around the block too many times to worry about petty rivalries. Murray was a real asset to our club in his final season and you will find more bha fans that agree with me than don't. I'm delighted that Glen has not been a star at CPFC but I think that has a lot more to do with the club and the manager than anything else. If Poyet wants him back that is good enough for me.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
For what it's worth, just seen this on Twitter.

BennettsFieldBunny ‏[MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nettsField
Striker signing is very very imminent. You won't be disappointed. I am excited. The final part of the jigsaw. Premiership here we come.

He scores goals, but more importantly he creates them as well. Over six foot..... and before you ask I can't tell you all as not fair.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Not insignificant is a double negative, you mean a significant

No, I do mean we won't be spending an insignificant amount. ie we will be spending a significant amount!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

Striker signing is very very imminent. You won't be disappointed. I am excited. The final part of the jigsaw. Premiership here we come.

He scores goals, but more importantly he creates them as well. Over six foot..... and before you ask I can't tell you all as not fair.

Not Murray then.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

Who's twitter account is this

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol

It has to be Elliott Bennett. Alongside Vicente, Buckley and CMS!!

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
bennettsField. I seem to recall he mentioned a player was on the verge of signing a couple of days before Crofts signed but not sure how reliable he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here