Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's Gone

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He hasn't hurt or offended anyone deeply. Maybe a bit childish but it will certainly get everyone's attention.

Permanent ban? Half the board will be screwed then.:lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm drunk and started reasoning with myself why Murray leaving would be a good thing and now I just feel a bit dejected.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
He hasn't hurt or offended anyone deeply. Maybe a bit childish but it will certainly get everyone's attention.

Permanent ban? Half the board will be screwed then.:lolol:

Sorry folks, didn't really go as planned seeming as on your board it shows the name of the link :down:

Just a bit of fun, just had an op so I'm slightly bored of being at home.

Jimmy Grimble

I started reasoning with myself as well, deletebeepbeepbeep :lol:

Mildly amusing.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sorry folks, didn't really go as planned seeming as on your board it shows the name of the link :down:

Just a bit of fun, just had an op so I'm slightly bored of being at home.

That's ok mate. Hope you're recovering well. Some people take things too seriously at times.

All the best, Churley1.:thumbsup:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just the jolt you need to start the day.:thumbsup:
It would seem that since the Election the boards' sense of humour has gone.
Reading the thread I wonder if non contractual players are the future, no sign on fees and big wages, would certainly liven things up a bit.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
That's ok mate. Hope you're recovering well. Some people take things too seriously at times.

All the best, Churley1.:thumbsup:

Thanks Durlston.

Thinking about it, this probably wouldn't be much of a shock/disappointment. I know he's lost a lot of respect recently from the Brighton faithful.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I recon an obvious red card for childish/flipant behaviour should result in loss of wages for all the games that the ban covers.:eek:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
had a bloody heart attack when i read that. DONT DO THAT :US:

:lolol: :lolol:

I've never been a Glenn Murray fan. Wouldn't be upset if he joined Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield. John O'Flynn from Barnet would be brilliant providing he stays injury free - 20 goals a season guaranteed, a real poacher like Kevin Phillips.:clap:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I've never been a Glenn Murray fan. Wouldn't be upset if he joined Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield. John O'Flynn from Barnet would be brilliant providing he stays injury free - 20 goals a season guaranteed, a real poacher like Kevin Phillips.:clap:

When he is in the form he was in from the Southampton game 'til about mid-January, he is one of the best strikers in L1.
But when he is shit, he is really, really shit.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
When he is in the form he was in from the Southampton game 'til about mid-January, he is one of the best strikers in L1.
But when he is shit, he is really, really shit.

Whenever I watch soccer saturday, O'Flynn always seems to score. Could be a good addition, I got the feeling he was a bit of a journeyman though.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Whenever I watch soccer saturday, O'Flynn always seems to score. Could be a good addition, I got the feeling he was a bit of a journeyman though.

He joined Barnet from Cork City almost two years ago and has banged in nearly 50 goals in two seasons. Bit of a late developer, i think he's about 27 but Ipswich wanted to sign him last summer. Roy Keane rates him highly. They've got that 18-year-old now, Connor Wickham who has a massive future ahead of him.

John O'Flynn would be a great signing.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bastard. I was hoping that Andy had emigrated :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here