Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's back

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Won't happen though, he'll score and just be slighty moody looking and i'll be thinking hmm his hair has thinned a bit..was it THAT long ago he last scored for us.

To be brutal he's actually held onto his (Friern) barnet a lot more than any of us could have anticipated. Playing for CPFC seems to have reversed the typically irreversible march of male pattern baldness as far as GM is concerned.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I see the senario now, he comes on loan scores the winning goal either straight up or through the playoffs, bournmouth go down he gets the bullet(Eddie Smug) and NSC goes into to meltdown.
Oh please God make it happen ....................I'll go to church on Sundays .................promise
What is your problem with Bournmouth

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
Does anyone else find it very strange that Palace - a side who can't buy a goal from their strikers all season, and Bournemouth, a side struggling against relegation, BOTH want rid of Murray in the space of 6 months?

Something doesn't quite sit right IMHO.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Does anyone else find it very strange that Palace - a side who can't buy a goal from their strikers all season, and Bournemouth, a side struggling against relegation, BOTH want rid of Murray in the space of 6 months?

No, he's a championship striker and no more. A very good one though.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

Bournemouth don't want rid of him. That's the point. We want him, he wants to come, but Bournemouth unsurprisingly realise if he gets 1 assist before the end of the season it may make the difference between relegation and not.

PG

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks

Bournemouth have Afobe, King, Grabban, Iturbe, Rantie plus Wilson and Gradel to come back from injury. Maybe he's starting to be surplus to requirements. As for Palace they're just idiots so no I don't find it strange at all.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton

No, because Alan Pardew's a tw*t and Eddie Howe's a tw*t.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Palace thought close to 4 million for a 32 yr old who wasnt getting much game time was decent business, and to be fair it was, they just didnt replace him with anyone as good, and those they had left got injured leaving them short.

He went to Bmuff expecting game time, which has not come about, therefore they had a falling out and have since got Afobe, Wilson is also about to return plus other options.

To call him not good enough in the Prem in my opinion is unfair, less than a year ago he was bossing sides and on the verge of an England call up

I would have him back on loan in a heartbeat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here