Murray is not the only Judas in the Palace side

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Johnathon Williams the young number 20.....his grandfather has lived next door to my mother in Portslade for over 40 years....

he was born/raised in the Portslade and Hove area, (Welsh through Grandparents)

A local turncoat is even worse....when he signed for the scum I did try and tell him....but he is ony 17 or 18 and just did not understand...

Johnathon Williams the young number 20.....his grandfather has lived next door to my mother in Portslade for over 40 years....

he was born/raised in the Portslade and Hove area, (Welsh through Grandparents)

A local turncoat is even worse....when he signed for the scum I did try and tell him....but he is ony 17 or 18 and just did not understand...

Turncoat: "A person who leaves/deserts a local party or cause to join an opposing one"

Unless he was on the Albion's books prior to joining CPFC then I don't see how he fits the definition? Maybe if he were an Albion supporter at some point perhaps, but then he would have "understood" surely - so that's out too.
Looking for a really tenuous link it could be that he just doesn't live in the B&H connurbation any more, but that might classify a number of current players and a large proportion of the fan base as such - even those in Swindon, the Wiltshire equivalent of ...........err............Croydon(?).

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Turncoat: "A person who leaves/deserts a local party or cause to join an opposing one"

Unless he was on the Albion's books prior to joining CPFC then I don't see how he fits the definition? Maybe if he were an Albion supporter at some point perhaps, but then he would have "understood" surely - so that's out too.
Looking for a really tenuous link it could be that he just doesn't live in the B&H connurbation any more, but that might classify a number of current players and a large proportion of the fan base as such - even those in Swindon, the Wiltshire equivalent of ...........err............Croydon(?).

Thanks for looking up on dictionary.com....( get a life)

And what the hell has Swindon got to do with anything in this thread? ( get a life 2)

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Really?

I thought he was very shakey first half but a bit more confident second.

Acording to his Grandfather Chelsea are sniffing around him...

Looked like the only player for CP in first half who looked comfortable on the ball. In second half he was the one that was feeding Zaha.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
He was Man of the match by a country mile, Hove.Portslade who cares where they come from? he's Palace a youth product and there are many like him coming thro so happy days,he didnt play for Bha thats what counts so why is he a turn coat?
I wonder who he supports tho?

Sooooooooooo high this morning cant wait to see my Bha work mates:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::rave::rave::O:O

See you on Holmesdale site Bobbysmith:thumbsup::wave::D

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very good player which was a shame

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Murray was very good second half, his headers, flick ons and first time passes were nigh on perfect. Took his goal well and showed some class by not rubbing it in the faces of those who had booed him all game. Much respect to him.

Was impressed with Williams, looks absolute quality for a lad that age. Surely he will be snapped up by Arsenal soon!? Zaha wasn't quite as good as Williams for me, but still decent. Thought Nooney was the best winger when he was on the pitch though. Looked very dangerous again and we lost any attacking verve we had when he departed. We missed Buckley too.

NathanBarley

Sep 28, 2011
Afraid you are wrong.

Joniesta was born and raised in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

He is a class act, and there are plenty more like him in Palace's youth sides.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports