Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray has Rejected Palace

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
How old is that article? it speaks of the first division and Ian Dowie was manager

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
:lolol: nice one churley. At least it's a proper wind up, unlike the Gus at the Chelsea flower show one.

On a serious note, this is taking a long time, so something must be stalling things. Isn't Murray still crocker anyway?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
very good. 9/10.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Yep it was just after Dowie (Judas also) took us over. In hindsight I bet he regretted not joining us.

I have no idea why it's taking so long to get official confirmation. The pessimist in me thinks something has gone wrong. I guess as his contract doesn't finish until 30th June they're waiting until he's officially a Palace player.

We do have a minor history of prematurely announcing signings, Aliou Cisse and Tim Cahill to name but two.:US:

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Yep it was just after Dowie (Judas also) took us over. In hindsight I bet he regretted not joining us.

I have no idea why it's taking so long to get official confirmation. The pessimist in me thinks something has gone wrong. I guess as his contract doesn't finish until 30th June they're waiting until he's officially a Palace player.

We do have a minor history of prematurely announcing signings, Aliou Cisse and Tim Cahill to name but two.:US:

churley1 .... I met Dowie whilst on a skiing holiday in Italy in February. I remembered the Palace-Charlton switch, which I didn't mention. What would you have said to Dowie if anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here