Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muppets not amused tonight

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Been looking forward to Tuesday since the fixtures came out..... But after reading some of the comments by those Palace ***** I really really cannot f***ing wait.

They are one deluded bunch of fuckwits.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think it's just a small bunch of jealous people going over the same ground over and over again.It really isn't worth getting worked up about.Can't wait to hear how 'shit' the Amex is next week.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I am very much looking forward to the game next Tuesday. Can't wait to hear the constant wall of noise from kick off to final whistle that is apparently always made by the vast army of Palace away fans as their academy packed side once again rips apart all that are put in their way. :whistle:

3-0 Albion.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
God I just read all those pages. I feel like i've been reading comments from mentally ill people. But then again, I actually have!

They are so shitting themselves, trying to pick holes in anything that might make their jealousy subside. Thick Cnuts!!

I'm afraid curiosity got the better of me & I read them all too. They really do show themselves as being ignorant, bitter, low-grade wankers - following a particularly grubby club. You won't be surprised to hear that I reckon you're dead-right in thinking they're shitting themselves, so let's hope their fears become fully realised next Tuesday & we show the bastards absolutely no mercy.

Shit On The Palarse.

p.o.g

Apr 11, 2008
ok, you played well against liverpool. But once we get into our rhythm of one touch football, give and go, christmas tree formation style of football
you will be worried

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
what a complete bunch of fucktards

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
ok, you played well against liverpool. But once we get into our rhythm of one touch football, give and go, christmas tree formation style of football
you will be worried

You have to get and keep the ball first, and remember that when the ball is in play it's not timewasting when our keeper has it at his feet :wave:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I could only read up to page 16, I hope I can get that 10 minutes of my life back at some point. Utter drivel. They are stuck on repeat with the same shitty insults. I cannot for the life of me fathom out why on Tuesday they will suddenly turn into Barcelona and be the most incredible attacking force the world has ever seen? It's funny how they love the first half, giving it the Liverpool are class, Liverpool are dominating, which they were! Their is no mention of the second half apart from Vicente's 'dive'and Liverpool are shit, using their reserves. They also seem to of had a better grasp of the atmosphere than us, somehow :shrug: .
Their doesn't appear to be a single leek headed honest member on that forum.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
There were a lot of positive comments about the stadium last night on twitter, from journos etc, from people who were just watching, there was one comment from a Peterborough player on loan from Man U who said : "About to watch Brighton vs Liverpool. Should be tastey! That stadium is immense!!" :cool:

Literally the ONLY bad words I've seen so far about it are from Palace fans. Which makes it even better. :drink:

This.

Mind you they are insulting our ground, yet what are they comparing it to? Certainly not their shithole of a stadium. Very sad, but equally funny.

They seem to think we are all plastic fans yet seem to have forgot when they were in the Premiership they had bigger gates... who and where are these people then.

They really are a bunch of mugs.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I dedicated about 15 minutes reading there message board and I must admit it was priceless. It's one thing supporting your team and bantering with your rivals, but completely another to be a complete ignorant prick. Some of the comments on there are cringeworthy beyond belief. I particularly loved the one about their forwards being better than Liverpool, Suarez and Bellamy, really ???. How we didn't have a sell out in a 25.000 stadium???? we have such a wide pitch that their wingers (Zaha and others) will eat us up, like we hadn't thought of that already. We just happen to have a big pitch and four amazing wingers. A weakened Liverpool team, but forget Gus dropped players as well. I live in Southend and work with fans of clubs across the board, Liverpool, man united, season ticket holders at southend, spurs, arsenal west ham and even a villa fan and all of them said how well we played (2nd half) how good our passing game is and how great our stadium is. As for the gay banter it doesn't bother me (but can see it bothers others) in fact it makes me chuckle that the best they can come up with is that turgid tripe. Fair play to the decent palace fans but to all you ignorant mentally challenged Eagles, it's fine being partisan and loving your club, quite another being a twat about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here