Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munich..Possible terrorist attack

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
...I`m part of the problem ??? How on earth is that ???

People who commit suicide are usually so severely depressed that they can only see one way out. Your attitude seems to think "That's their fault". No wonder there's still a stigma with depression and suicidal thoughts.

Very insensitive.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
People who commit suicide are usually so severely depressed that they can only see one way out. Your attitude seems to think "That's their fault". No wonder there's still a stigma with depression and suicidal thoughts.

Very insensitive.

You have it all wrong I merely pointed out whilst hundreds are killed in terrorist attacks many,many more die from other non natural causes.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Its not terrorism as the only demand, or main one, is the spread of islam, its called a culling.

All Muslims believe in the spread of Islam and imposition f Sharia law but differ in methods. Some will breed like rabbits, some will target women of unbelievers to convert or ruin and some will try to thin the ranks of the enemy. They are all on the same team.

Its a cull.
radical muslims want to behead you, moderate muslims want a radical muslim to do it for them.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Every now and then I like to pop over to the Millwall board, House Of Fun just to get a different view on how Millwall fans view the world and see how it differs from views of Brighton fans.
These days it is not something I have to do.
it differs because most of them actually have to live with the effects of mass immigration , unlike most brighton fans.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
You have it all wrong I merely pointed out whilst hundreds are killed in terrorist attacks many,many more die from other non natural causes.

They're not taking dozens with them to a graveyard though, are they? OK, a family's grief can be awful when they feel it could have been talked through. Motor accidents are becoming rarer with safer cars and the 'drinkaware' message.

Would you put down Hillsborough or the Bradford fire as things that just happen then? 25 years it took for relatives to get justice, answers and apologies.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Those that die from suicide or natural causes do not murder many innocent victims, give your head a wobble.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

And generally speaking, even if in a difficult place mentally, their death is their choice - not determined by some rifle toting zealot.

Obviously referring to suicides

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
...I`m part of the problem ??? How on earth is that ???

You are part of significant constituency of people who in the face of ongoing Islamic terror attacks are searching for ways to ignore the fairly obvious underlying root causes. It is easier to ignore these causes because to publicly identify them for what they are means confronting them...........which is much harder.

This behaviour is part of the problem, and is particularly relevant to politicians and the media, because it treats the wider public like fools. Your are using relativism to diminish the nature of the murderous consequences of Islamic terrorism, a simplistic comparison to annual rates of suicide or deaths in traffic accidents is being used to indicate we should be grateful that death from Islamic terrorism is comparatively minor. The bottom line being we should not be concerned.

This kind of desperate deceit is pushing the wider public to support politicians who are engaging in more direct rhetoric, which is why like them or loathe them politicians like Trump and Le Pen are gaining traction in polls. Worse will be if people don't think the politicians get it, then there will be trouble.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
For this shooting I think the most important question is how the shooter obtained their weapon. Then what his home life was, and how his murderous tendencies could have been spotted.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Interesting speaking to a French friend last week. The approach being aired at the moment, and not only by the right wing parties is for:

-Immediate confiscation of individual and direct family possessions to cover costs of incident.
-Immediate repatriation to passport holding country of individual and direct family (obviously if you are a French passport holder you won't go anywhere).

Intent is to make sure that family are more aware and understanding of the consequences for any so called 'lone wolf' persons.

200,000 illegal immigrants enter France each year....amazing number.
0.1% with IS tendencies gives 200 potential terrorists at loose.... wow!

I think it needs a serious rethink on European migration and a scrapping of the 'human rights' rulebook. After all we all have a human right to be safe in our everyday to-ing and going, don't we?

Sad sad days for Europe....France and Germany especially, with border that are virtually un-patrollable.

TNBA

TTF

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A woman named Loretta told CNN that she was in the McDonald's when a man with a gun came out of a bathroom and began shooting.
“I come out of the toilet and I hear like an alarm, boom, boom, boom. He’s killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can’t run,” she recalled.

Loretta claimed that she heard the shooters yelling “Allahu Akbar!”, a Muslim call to praise god, also shouted by Islamists during deadly attacks...

I am sure the German press would want to suppress this

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A woman named Loretta told CNN that she was in the McDonald's when a man with a gun came out of a bathroom and began shooting.
“I come out of the toilet and I hear like an alarm, boom, boom, boom. He’s killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can’t run,” she recalled.

Loretta claimed that she heard the shooters yelling “Allahu Akbar!”, a Muslim call to praise god, also shouted by Islamists during deadly attacks...

I am sure the German press would want to suppress this

How would the German press suppress that report? You have heard it, ive heard it, so im fairly sure people in Germany have heard it.
She also heard the 'shooters' shouting it. As there was only one shooter, im doubting her eye witness account tbh, but who knows.
He is half Iranian, so more likely to be Shia rather than sunni, who we are both fighting, and reports of the people killed and wounded appear to be foreigners, or Germans of foreign descent.
Another tragic day.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
3 of the victims are reported to be from Kosovo. Police are investigating whether the gunman may have lured victims to the McDonalds restaurant via Facebook. He apparently had written material on Anders Breivik. Ten people remain critically ill, including a 13 year old boy - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36874497

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
3 of the victims are reported to be from Kosovo. Police are investigating whether the gunman may have lured victims to the McDonalds restaurant via Facebook. He apparently had written material on Anders Breivik. Ten people remain critically ill, including a 13 year old boy - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36874497

Police said the gunman was a dual German-Iranian national who was born in Munich. His name has not been released.
His body was found about 1km (half a mile) from the mall. He had no known links to the Islamic State (IS) militant group, police said.
Police have ruled out any connection to the self-styled Islamic State (IS) group.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36874497

Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae said there was an "obvious" link between the new attack and Friday's fifth anniversary of Breivik's attacks in Norway, when he murdered 77 people.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Munich gunman 'had link to Anders Breivik', Norway killer. Munich shooting suspect has been named locally as David Sonboly.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
it differs because most of them actually have to live with the effects of mass immigration , unlike most brighton fans.

download.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here