Mums and Dads

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
The away leg at Luton is half-term week. Perhaps a chance for younger fans to enjoy some live football away from the cauldron that is Withdean.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
The capacity of the Luton away end is 2220. We should fill that, as you say at half term, and if we are anything like in with a shout after first leg.

Depends when tickets go on sale i.e. before or after first leg but could be a bit of a rush I reckon. I guess they might do a 2 game package?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I take it you havent seen the delights of Luton and Kenilworth road

This is 2008 mate! We had a couple of under 9s with us last season. No problem! Dont let that put you off people, would do the youngsters good to see something other than the dullness of Withdean and the sterile new grounds. Didnt do us any harm during the 80s (unless you were looking for it!).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought this thread was going to be about the cafe opposite the Goldstone Ground.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
This is 2008 mate! We had a couple of under 9s with us last season. No problem! Dont let that put you off people, would do the youngsters good to see something other than the dullness of Withdean and the sterile new grounds. Didnt do us any harm during the 80s (unless you were looking for it!).

I'm all for new supporters coming along, but it's unfair to get their hopes up about a great away game and turn up at Kenilworth Road. I went for the pre season friendly, and the smell of curry cooking in one of the nearby houses was so strong i couldnt concentrate on the match:lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The capacity of the Luton away end is 2220. We should fill that, as you say at half term, and if we are anything like in with a shout after first leg.

Depends when tickets go on sale i.e. before or after first leg but could be a bit of a rush I reckon. I guess they might do a 2 game package?

You seriously think we'll take 2220 ? I'd imagine 1,000 at a push

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Took the WHOLE family for the game up there at the end of last season. That was my mum, wife, 3 kids U11, one in the oven and me.

As it falls on half-term week, will be doing the same again. Probably go up early and make a day of it. Ooooh, family day out in Luton, I really know how to spoil 'em ! :lol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If we cant sell 2200 away tickets for a game that could give this club a opportunity to play at wembley with a possible pay day of around a million quid then as fans we need to fook off n support Man Utd or some other shite upt north club nobody has ever seen play other than on telly,so tear yaselfs away from the pc n if its possible to show your support DO SO. :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We will defo sell out Luton! We were pretty full at the end of last season iirc?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lets go mob handed and 'DO' Malcolm Mcdonalds car again.

Crystal who ?

Jan 30, 2008
i bet you drove up to luton last year, parked up as close to the ground as you could and then went straight back to your car after the game and was back home within the hour :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports