Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mucho Burrito (North Street)

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Carlito Burrito is also very good. I used to go to their place at the Wood Store and also had a delicious burrito at this years Glastonbury.

Although I've not been to their new restaurant yet.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Never understand the Mexican food thing. It seems to be either A) Greasy B) Just Mince or C) Sloppy

No Mexican food has ever got me thinking it's anything but bland slop

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Has La Choza got any better with its booking / queuing arrangements? I had a couple of great meals there but have also failed to eat there 4/5 times as you can't book, can't even join a waiting list, just have to stand outside for hours and wait. Ended up at Pompoko instead most times, great affordable food, just not Mexican.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Has La Choza got any better with its booking / queuing arrangements? I had a couple of great meals there but have also failed to eat there 4/5 times as you can't book, can't even join a waiting list, just have to stand outside for hours and wait. Ended up at Pompoko instead most times, great affordable food, just not Mexican.

Probably not. If it's full, it's full.

If I'm in that neck of the woods, I'll head for Solera D on Sydney Street, the Spanish Tapas Bar.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

Just go to the Hare and Hounds instead. Same food. No queue. Much better beer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I adore mexican. Me and the wife have been to Dos Sombreros in Ship Street a couple of times, and not been disappointed. Reasonably priced, beer on draught, friendly service, and their steak fajitas are GLORIOUS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here