Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MSE Travel Offers

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Just got these from the MSE (Moneysavingexpert) website....

1) If you are travelling off peak to London Victoria from Littlehampton or Brighton, there are £3/£5 tickets available. If you only want to travel part of the journey, then it is worth buying the cheap ticket for the whole journey. These tickets have to be purchased in advance, and can be bought online or at ticket offices

2) 2 for 1 train tickets with vouchers from the Sun newspaper next week. Travel between 12th Feb and 5th April

3) £1 coach tickets with the Daily Mirror newspaper for travel on approx 150 routes before 27th March. tickets must be booked by 1st Feb.

There is also 25% off Family and Friends railcard, and 50p each way journeys on Megabus

All the information is here: Cheap Train & Coach Deals

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
:bounce:

I know bouncing your own thread is soooo 1980, but this info will be of use to someone I'm sure and I'd hate them to miss out :O

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
you're the daddy !

got a trip to sheffield coming up which should now cost £8 return (two £3 rail singles to victoria and a £2 return on the national express to sheffield)

cheers :thumbsup:

nb: the advance train tickets only show up for a week or two before the journey, don't seem to be available more advance than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here