Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mr Versatile.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I think if big Bob Sanchez got injured just chuck the gloves to Pascal as I'm sure there isn't a position that lad can't play, again turned out an unbelievable performance in a position that isn't his own and absolutely bossed it. If I'm right in saying he's covered all midfield, LWB, RWB, RB, 10, false 9. Take a bow Pascal proper club legend.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I know Sterling was awful, but still worth noting that he and Mount were both running at our makeshift not exactly fast right back and got nothing.

He also did one lovely crunching tackle on sterling where to my eyes he left the exact maximum on him that's possible without it ever being called a foul.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not fast but runs forever and was where it mattered to slot home the icing-on-the-cake fourth in stoppage time.

Written off, by some, many times over but manager after manager put their trust in him, and he never lets them (nor us) down.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I tell ya, enjoy Pascal because it won't last forever.
I remember thinking "this bloke is probably doing his last season in Brighton now..."... that was in 2019.

Seen a few takes in the last month that he doesn't fit into De Zerbis style. But for the umpteenth time he's proven his doubters wrong.

Could easily see him doing well in the PL for another four or five years. Not like he is a pace merchant.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know Sterling was awful, but still worth noting that he and Mount were both running at our makeshift not exactly fast right back and got nothing.

He also did one lovely crunching tackle on sterling where to my eyes he left the exact maximum on him that's possible without it ever being called a foul.
I thought there was definitely a shitehouse element from Pascal today that I've never seen before, but being right back against Sterling and Mount, I think it was completely justified. A genuine football genius in every aspect of the game :bowdown:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i remember Groß playing there under Hughton, it did not work out well. i was very worried seeing the lineup, and wouldnt want to see it regularly as it would be targeted.

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
I think if big Bob Sanchez got injured just chuck the gloves to Pascal as I'm sure there isn't a position that lad can't play, again turned out an unbelievable performance in a position that isn't his own and absolutely bossed it. If I'm right in saying he's covered all midfield, LWB, RWB, RB, 10, false 9. Take a bow Pascal proper club legend.
Tremendous performance and highlights his all-round ability :bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here