Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Fahrenheit

poke

Oct 19, 2003
mendoza10 said:
do you want me to do you a cd too?
its ok kennys done one a while ago that sounds quite similar to yours as well.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
trigger you gonna commit suicide if you have too listen to some of the SHITE our lovely harts mistress and sea have chosen

watched some of cricket on tv, glad i didnt go, i have managed to spend 0pounds and 0pence today, i meant to buy a lottery ticket but i forgot - oh well, i cant win 21million today - maybe next time

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
I will have you know that we have put hours of thought and planning into our music selection for tomorrow, even the full harris has made a donation so our car is actually the place to be. Oh jealousy is a terrible thing

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Hart's mistress said:
I will have you know that we have put hours of thought and planning into our music selection for tomorrow, even the full harris has made a donation so our car is actually the place to be. Oh jealousy is a terrible thing

tis indeed, im very grateful to hilton for taking me though, even though he is playing for bristol city tomorrow

8 HOURS TIL I NEED TO WAKE UP

:censored: bring it on

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Hart's mistress said:

Place to be?! Who voted for this?!!

And yes, I do seem to be Bristol City's captain (well, Matt Hill anyway, almost)

poke

Oct 19, 2003
mendoza10 said:
8 HOURS TIL I NEED TO WAKE UP

i recon my the time i get home from work i will have 4 and a half hours sleep, and thats if i can actually get to sleep

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
When you do meet her, remember violence CAN be acceptable at some points in life. Also, um, bring ear plugs (I know those with Cath and Sue will have them already), and plenty of money as she'll probably expect drinks bought for her.:lolol:

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Hilton has met her, like once? And she is actually really lovely she just said some stupid things, I don't think she meant them.

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Hmmm, a few more times than that, and you hardly talk her up!

All in jest (as long as she doesn't ask for drinks:lolol: )

Last edited:

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
just tap it in.....just tap it in

tap tap taparoo

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here