Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Movie Quote Game.........

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Good Will Hunting

It’s a test, designed to provoke an emotional response

Bladerunner.

Try This.......

Alright then future boy, who's president of the United States ...

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
Back to the Future

Try my sig:

"You? You look like your face fell in the cheese dip back in 1957."

They Live (awesome film!)

"God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into heaven. I can't live with that."

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Dead mans shoes (quality film!)

"Shut that c**ts mouth or I'll come over there and f**kstart her head!"

"Shut that c**ts mouth or I'll come over there and f**kstart her head!"

The Way of the Gun

"Don't get sarcastic with me, son. We burned this tight-arsed city to the ground in 1814. And I'm all for doing it again, starting with you, you frat f**k. You get sarcastic with me again and I will stuff so much cotton wool down your f*****g throat it'll come out your arse like the tail on a Playboy bunny."

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
The Way of the Gun

"Don't get sarcastic with me, son. We burned this tight-arsed city to the ground in 1814. And I'm all for doing it again, starting with you, you frat f**k. You get sarcastic with me again and I will stuff so much cotton wool down your f*****g throat it'll come out your arse like the tail on a Playboy bunny."

In the Loop.

I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
In the Loop.

I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet

The Outlaw Josey Wales

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The Outlaw Josey Wales

Batman begins.

"Ian, you're 18 and never had a girlfriend. That's how people end up getting gay!"

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The Outlaw Josey Wales

Batman begins.

"Ian, you're 18 and never had a girlfriend. That's how people end up getting gay!"

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Batman begins.

Sex Drive

"Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled."

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
You've Got Mail

I've never seen that film and had to Google it purely because I needed to post this quote...

"My God. I beat a man insensible with a strawberry"

ianbsm

Jul 26, 2012
The Krays

You have got nothing to say, and what you are saying, your saying to loudly, so bollocks, we are going home to have a cup of tea with our mum.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
You've Got Mail

I've never seen that film and had to Google it purely because I needed to post this quote...

"My God. I beat a man insensible with a strawberry"

Woody Allen's The Sleeper. Brilliant

"What a way to go. Sentenced to death for a crime I never committed! But isn't all mankind ultimately sentenced to death for a crime it never committed? Difference is mankind doesn't go at 6.00 o'clock tomorrow morning! Should of gone at 5.00 but I got a good lawyer...got leniency."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here