Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Move back to the Withdean ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
After tonight's performance it's clear that the new stadium (and training ground) have instilled a both sense of entitlement and arrogance amongst the playing staff and management.

I wonder whether we could apply to the PL to play the odd game there and get the old fortress mentality back ?

Transport links clearly much better as was the coffee.

Thoughts ?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
After tonight's performance it's clear that the new stadium (and training ground) have instilled a both sense of entitlement and arrogance amongst the playing staff and management.

I wonder whether we could apply to the PL to play the odd game there and get the old fortress mentality back ?

Thoughts ?
You forgot the availability of chips.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

Thoughts ?
MUCH easier to get go. And Luton have just proved that playing in dilapidated stadium is a competitive advantage. It’s a YES from me

mile oak

May 21, 2023

Thoughts ?
either you have lost the plot or this is a wind up

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
either you have lost the plot or this is a wind up
1706660215433.png

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Thoughts ?
Was it really Brighton & Hove Albion that l watched back then? the club that l watch nowadays has changed so much as to be virtually unrecognisable.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
After tonight's performance it's clear that the new stadium (and training ground) have instilled a both sense of entitlement and arrogance amongst some of our fans.

Thoughts ?
Amended for you.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Thoughts ?
And the chips with curry sauce

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023

Thoughts ?
How is moaning about a loss “entitlement” ? You wouldn’t have survived in the bad old days !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here