Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moussa Konate

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
€10m not that much in this day and age but 21 in 67 in Ligue 1 also not settling the world alight either. But no idea how Amiens set up and play.
With that percentage he'd have 6 goals, so far this season, making €10m an absolute steal.

I'm seriously coming round to the nonsense I spouted forth about the 28 year old Scandinavian forward the Albion were linked with, a couple of weeks ago.

I stumbled into the conclusion that the transfer market has created some slack in the 25 to 29 years old age range.

Clubs need to be shopwindowing their youth talent.
Because moneyed clubs are only chasing the sell on value of under 24's.
While the 30+'s are kind of done.

There must now be a surplus of talent in their prime who need to be moved in order to free up space and/or cleared out before being deemed too old.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a 26-28 year old 'unit' of a striker signed, next month.
3 1/2 year deal.
Play him for 18 months with a view to off load him to somewhere with more money than recruitment prowess (palace) for his final big pay day.
As the next Connolly is readied for first team action.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
With that percentage he'd have 6 goals, so far this season, making €10m an absolute steal.

I'm seriously coming round to the nonsense I spouted forth about the 28 year old Scandinavian forward the Albion were linked with, a couple of weeks ago.

I stumbled into the conclusion that the transfer market has created some slack in the 25 to 29 years old age range.

Clubs need to be shopwindowing their youth talent.
Because moneyed clubs are only chasing the sell on value of under 24's.
While the 30+'s are kind of done.

There must now be a surplus of talent in their prime who need to be moved in order to free up space and/or cleared out before being deemed too old.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a 26-28 year old 'unit' of a striker signed, next month.
3 1/2 year deal.
Play him for 18 months with a view to off load him to somewhere with more money than recruitment prowess (palace) for his final big pay day.
As the next Connolly is readied for first team action.

Seems a very well reasoned comment and probably a decent shout

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here