Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mourinho - tosser

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I see that Mr Mourinho has called last nights ref a bottler.

I would say that any ref who shows a red card in a champions league game featuring chelsea is a very brave man indeed seeing as the last one to do so recieved several death threats.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Normal Rob said:
I see that Mr Mourinho has called last nights ref a bottler.

I think it's a fair comment. After all, he bottled awarding Barcelona a penalty when Terry climbed all over Messi in the second half.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cracking FLOUNCE from El Special one though eh. Boo hoo, you're all cheats, I might play my B team in Barcelona because you all hate us, blah blah.

f*** off you muppet.

E

enigma

I like the guy but he took the piss there, just sour grapes. The only one worse than him is Fergie.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
enigma said:
one worse than him is Fergie.

You sure about that? I reckon Mourinho has probably overtaken him in the bad loser stakes

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It's all mind games. Clever stuff.

I spoke to a couple of people at the game last night though and they reckon Abramovich has given him 3 seasons to win the champions league, so he could be OUT if he doesn't win it this season or next!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I like his style...about time someone piped up about the disgraceful oscar winning performances - its just not cricket....

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
tedebear said:
I like his style...about time someone piped up about the disgraceful oscar winning performances - its just not cricket....

That is fair enough but when he has blatant cheats like Robben and Drogba playing for him it sounds a little hollow dont you think?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
AJ's Love Monkey said:
That is fair enough but when he has blatant cheats like Robben and Drogba playing for him it sounds a little hollow dont you think?

agreed, its a very European trait though, usually done by greasy long hairer prima donnas!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Wondering which one is worse out of Jose, Arsene and Fergie is like wondering which is worse, having a marrow or a marrow sized dildo rammed up your arse.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
RoyalAli said:
If it was a jelly dildo, it wouldn't be as bad as a marrow, as a marrow could potentially tear the skin.

Glad to see you have been thinking about it Ali.

So what your saying is a jello dildo the size of a marrow would not split your arse? Dear God.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
In my IMHO Jose Maurinho stopped being a "breath of fresh air" (a phrase which was seemingly installed on a function key on all sports journalists' PCs when he joined Chelsea) when he started droning on about penalties as much as Ferguson had done before him. I enjoyed his nonsense about up to the point where he held his finger in front of his mouth to Liverpool fans when Chelsea scored in the league cup final, a game I attended.

Wenger is the most dignified of the unholy trinity of successful managers, I'd say. Yes, his inability to see Viera hacking someone down was laughable, but he's also produced a side playing some of the most attractive club football ever seen in this country, plus he says when they've been well beaten.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
RoyalAli said:
Would it not be slightly more bearable though, as it being jelly it wouldn't be as firm?

I guess I'm not the worlds expert on having dildos up my arse, but you seem to be doing a good impression of one..
;)

Oh i dont know mate dont put yourself down! :blush:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
RoyalAli said:
Would it not be slightly more bearable though, as it being jelly it wouldn't be as firm?

I guess I'm not the worlds expert on having dildos up my arse, but you seem to be doing a good impression of one..
;)

How do you do an impression of a dildo up an arse?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He ought to swop jobs with magoo for a week, he'd bloody have something to complain about then :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here