Mourinho to take over at the scum

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 25, 2006
Taken from bbc website..

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, who appeared at the launch of the Olympic logo for the 2012 Games, says he loves London so much he would even manage Crystal Palace. (Various)

:jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:
Taken from bbc website..

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, who appeared at the launch of the Olympic logo for the 2012 Games, says he loves London so much he would even manage Crystal Palace. (Various)

Oh yes I can just see him and Tango Man getting along, be a regular battle of egos.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Saying he would even manager Crystal Palace is brilliant. He is saying he like London even if it means managing the worst team in London. He could have chose Orient but opted for Palace instead.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Obviously picking London's least desirable club to show just how much he loves London :smokin:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
F****ing dick head he is. He`s got his unshaven face so far up his own arse he wouldn`t know where Palace was.

I suppose he would follow the smell according to you lot.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Croydonbloke said:

I suppose he would follow the smell according to you lot.

Now thats the sign of a true inferiority complex, when you volunteer your own insults:salute:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Uncle C said:
Now thats the sign of a true inferiority complex, when you volunteer your own insults:salute:
No not at all. I just know what pathetic comments would come my way if I didn`t state the obvious.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
He`s got his unshaven face so far up his own arse he wouldn`t know where Palace was.

Too right, everyone knows it's in Surrey.

;)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
surrey jim said:
how would he cope with Jordans millions??
I think Jose stating 2012 makes me think he knows something we don`t. Maybe there are great plans in the near future and Jordan has outlined his future and has asked Jose to consider a move for that year. :clap:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:
Taken from bbc website..

I doubt he even knows where the ground is. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Mourinho to take over at the scum

Croydonbloke said:
At least we are a big enough club to get a mention eh!!! :p

I think in this instance it's because he sees you as small and insignificant :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports