Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most SATSIFYING performances

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not necessarily the best result, or the most important result, but a performance, irrespective of where it left us in the table, that sent you home with a warm, satisfied feeling. One that made you think 'yeah, this is why I support the Albion...'

Fairly obscure one to start... 4-0 at home to Watford in 2003.

Oct 25, 2003
4-1 against wolves in the same season

that was wolves who that year got promoted to the premiership

that season we also beat reading and nottingham forest who were both also in the play-offs, aswell as drawing with portsmouth who won the league

yet we couldn't beat grimsby, sheffield wednesday OR stoke

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The barmaid from the Farmers at Purley. :blush:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Millwall in the play offs.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not so much league but FA Cup at Anfield 2-2 then when we lost the replay 2-3 (Mike Small disallowed goal) in my eyes two great albion performances.

SamSeagull

Mar 10, 2008
the first year at withdean when we beat orient 2-0 (or 2-1) at that place. all im 22 and all the other times i had been up there they pissed on us. i fuking loved beating them. barry hearn even said " welcome brighton and we look forward to taking 3 points off you again" in the program. twat

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Cpl of ladies I have pleasured in the last few weeks. Top performance by moi....???

This season, I particularly enjoyed the Southend match at our place.
Win scraped in the final seconds, but exciting and tough performance, never said die, and really what it's all about, for us.

Stupid to read what the moaners had to say on here afterwards, there's no pleasing some people ("that's what Jesus said")

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Beating Wycombe away in the league cup back in the early 90's, our side had Mark Chamberlain in it at the time and he was immense that night, think we won 3-1...it was like watching the blue Brazil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here