Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most hated club?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why would neutrals hate spurs, whats to hate ? :shrug:

im not sure, i cant say i ever disliked them much myself. just people ive come across, worked with, always seem to take joy when they didnt do well. But maybe its just a small sample. of arsenal fans?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Chelsea for me, Their fans are arrogant twunts who think its their god given right to win everything.

Thats because winning is the only thing their fans are used to, since the majority of their fans are new to them within the last 7 years

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Actually, The Sun did a survey on this in 2008, which had Leeds top, followed by man U and Chelsea.

1 Leeds Utd, 2 Manchester Utd, 3 Chelsea, 4 Wolves, 5 Millwall, 6 Burnley, 7 Bolton, 8 West Ham, 9 Stoke, 10 Scunthorpe, 11 Derby, 12 Preston North End, 13 West Brom, 14 Manchester City, 15 Aston Villa, 16 Bristol City, 17 Sheffield United, 18 MK Dons, 19 Stockport, 20 Bristol Rovers

Although I rather question their survey process, Scunthorpe 10th! and Palace nowhere to be seen.

Most loved clubs, however:

1 Morecambe, 2 Arsenal, 3 Liverpool, 4 Hartlepool, 5 Brighton, 6 Crewe Alexandra, 7 Walsall, 8 Tottenham Hotspur, 9 Bournemouth, 10 Bury, 11 Rochdale, 12 Doncaster, 13 Newcastle United, 14 Portsmouth, 15 Southampton, 16 Blackburn, 17 Ipswich, 18 Everton, 19 Fulham, 20 Accrington Stanley

Spurs 8th!!!!!!!

Read more: Survey says: We all loathe Leeds United! | The Sun |Sport|Football

Why the f*** are they hated?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I would go for Leeds. Man United and Chelsea fans at least have the silverware to back up their oversized egos.

Nonono! They don't have anything to back up anything if they just chose their club and have no area conection.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why the f*** are they hated?
Every Wolves fan seems to think they are the biggest club in the midlands, with the possible exception of Aston Villa. I think half of the midlands hates Wolves. They don't get on with Bolton either, for some reason.

I've heard of stories of run-ins with coward hoolie types too.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Who, in NSC's learned opinion, is the most hated club out of all four divisions?

We're having a debate in the office - and for me, it's down to Man Utd, Chelsea and Leeds United... I hate Leeds the most (after Palace, of course).

i dont think people "hate" clubs other than their traditional rivals. most disliked by neutrals i reckon is Spurs or Leeds.

I would go for Leeds. Man United and Chelsea fans at least have the silverware to back up their oversized egos.

Having said that the 'Brighton fan v. Man City/Liverpool fan' video last week pretty much sums up my experience with Premier League fans.

Hmm.. never really thought of Spurs. Would've thought people would have had a minor soft spot for them because they've underachieved for so long. And they're fans don't appear to be as arrogant as Manure, Chelsea and Leeds.

United, Leeds and maybe Liverpool?

Actually, The Sun did a survey on this in 2008, which had Leeds top, followed by man U and Chelsea.

1 Leeds Utd, 2 Manchester Utd, 3 Chelsea, 4 Wolves, 5 Millwall, 6 Burnley, 7 Bolton, 8 West Ham, 9 Stoke, 10 Scunthorpe, 11 Derby, 12 Preston North End, 13 West Brom, 14 Manchester City, 15 Aston Villa, 16 Bristol City, 17 Sheffield United, 18 MK Dons, 19 Stockport, 20 Bristol Rovers

Although I rather question their survey process, Scunthorpe 10th! and Palace nowhere to be seen.

Most loved clubs, however:

1 Morecambe, 2 Arsenal, 3 Liverpool, 4 Hartlepool, 5 Brighton, 6 Crewe Alexandra, 7 Walsall, 8 Tottenham Hotspur, 9 Bournemouth, 10 Bury, 11 Rochdale, 12 Doncaster, 13 Newcastle United, 14 Portsmouth, 15 Southampton, 16 Blackburn, 17 Ipswich, 18 Everton, 19 Fulham, 20 Accrington Stanley

Spurs 8th!!!!!!!

Read more: Survey says: We all loathe Leeds United! | The Sun |Sport|Football

As the old song goes:

"We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds..."

PG

WAFHL!

:vuvu2:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Every Wolves fan seems to think they are the biggest club in the midlands, with the possible exception of Aston Villa. I think half of the midlands hates Wolves. They don't get on with Bolton either, for some reason.

I've heard of stories of run-ins with coward hoolie types too.

:thumbsup:

Wolves fans are undoubtedly the most pessimistic and whingeing bunch even in the pessimistic and whingeing West Midlands.

I certainly didn't feel too safe coming out of their ground after two magnificent victories in the late 80s/early 90s.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
How can anyone not hate Pompey?

Obviously im gonna be biased but they've just had 7 years of relative success using money they didnt have. Whats more they didnt even get a points deduction (would of gone down anyway and the points deduction didnt get carried forward like with us). Now theyve got the cheek to sign players like Lawrence and that ginger bloke to kick start their season paying them 20k a week just after they've ripped off HMRC who in the end fund the NHS, schools etc

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bradford!

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
MK Dons.

They should've started at the bottom and earned the right to be a football league club. I refuse to go to that ground and hand over my money to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here