Moses Barnett

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
former Everton leftback on trial with us, never heard of him, development squad at best I guess ?,

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I'd say it has a touch of the Jon Pertwee about it . . . his Barnett, that is

moses-11.jpg

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
former Everton leftback on trial with us, never heard of him, development squad at best I guess ?,

Nice powers of deduction there. Never heard of him so he MUST not be good enough for the first team!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

If that is your guess, then my guess is that he's being lined up to replace Gus as manager.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
He has apparently been summoned to the club by Gus, and during the next 40 days and 40 nights Gus will reveal to him his Ten Commandments.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In all seriousness his pedigree is good and if he has the ability it would be very useful indeed to have someone competent to play at first team level and able to cover both full back positions without becoming precious at just warming the bench. An ideal solution to a known problem IF he is good enough. Tbh though I can't see him having enough to get a deal**

** bear in mind that I didn't think Bridcutt or Kasim were likely to be given deals when they first came

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports