[Albion] Mosaic Event as players walk out

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Got threatened with being thrown out of the Liberty Stadium once for doing that. H&S don’t you know, could have someone’s eye out. So we stoped, and the steward threw Jaimie out for sitting on the upturned edge of his seat, on the back row. Don’t think our stewards like to get that involved do they?
I nearly gone thrown out at Birmingham away a few years ago for chucking a snowball at my mate. I was told it is seen as a missile.

Thankfully, common sense prevailed in the end.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
"Channel the energy that got us here"
my little pony applause GIF

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Probably not. But that's probably because they haven't got a pot to piss in. We remember them days don't we?

EDIT - just seen your gag. What is it about fish puns!?
Don't be a chub

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It’s clearly going to say “BIG BALLS”. Give the old dears watching BBC1 something to write to Points of View about.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Reckon it's a bit 'off' that the home team (us) should be trying to gently manipulate the narrative to the visitors. Hope that Grimsby will bin the cards and instead wave their haddocks with gay abandon :clap:
I would go further and say it is completely tone deaf and sadly in-keeping with the Albion decision makers lack of insight as to what fans really want. It might just work if the Grimsby fans are exceptionally compliant - but I doubt it will and, like you, I hope it doesn't...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Shortly after this event has concluded, the Paper Aeroplane competition can begin."
"The Paper Aeroplane competition has now officially concluded."

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I saw one fly straight from the back of the North into some blokes face just as he turned around to look at the big screen - the timing was awesome but it nearly knocked him over :)

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well the seagull looked a bit shit and I've no idea what it was meant to be in the south stand. Nice of the mariners to play along but I'd rather they'd started luzzing the paper immediately rather than holding it up. Good chant of "what the f***ing hell is that?" too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here