Attachments

• morrissey-hate-william-kate_filesize_450x322.jpg
    morrissey-hate-william-kate_filesize_450x322.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 156

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Nice to see another well informed celebrity...

I was disappointed it wasn't Neil Morrissey though - the thought of Bob the Builder trying to fix things with Argentina amuses me.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Another cock of a popstar/celebrity full of his own self importance with ideas above his station

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Well that's it for the Falklands then, as soon as the World Figure that is Morrissey makes his views known.......

When do you think Cameron will be calling the Argentine President to hand them over, this afternoon or maybe tommorow morning?

Perhaps as an encore Mozzer will let us know how he can sort out the Syrian situation?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
"So please don't blame the British people, we know the islands belong to you."

What the hell gives him the right to speak on behalf of the entire British population?!

This charming traitor!

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Love his music but don't really like the person or any of his ideas on the world. I guess he must have crafted his idea of what the british people think while hanging around hollywood with sean penn.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wonder if he will be popping out to Afghanistan to entertain the troops ?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
pop stars and actors should stay out of politics & anyway who the hell does he think he is slagging off Britain in a foreign country, if he thinks things should change he should be campaigning here not there. Lets face it all he’s really after is getting more money out of Argentineans. What a plank.

I'd like to egg the twat. Not that I care about any royals or even the Falkland Islands in particular. The Argies might have been given the place by now if they hadn't tried to just take it.

The kiss-arse behind that message, to a group of people who are probably fairly ambivalent about a small island group hundreds of miles away....and if they aren't ambivalent then they are utter turds anyway.... is pathetic and embarrassing.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
whats with the t-shirts "we hate William & Kate" for fecks sake Morrissey I love your music, but that is just plain childish and makes you look a fool. If you look at the band members they do not look over enthusiastic.

Music & Politics bad mix.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He's entitled to his view, nothing wrong with that. Would have been better if he'd said SOME British people agree, rather than speaking for all.

At some point, maybe they should go to Argentina, we're not an empire any more, and it's geographical lunacy for us to hold on to them. As we know, this was being discussed shortly before the war. However, the moment British troops died there things became a lot more complicated, and I can't see this happening for a good while yet.

It has become one of those subjects that is virtually impossible to discuss sensibly without the media blowing every comment out of all proportion, like drugs/Northern Ireland/immigration in the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here