Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moronic Leeds Fans

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wankers - we should play at a bigger ground so that they can have more fans, i think that we should play at a bigger ground so we can have more fans

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
errrrrrrrrr if we could play at a bigger ground for one game dont you think we would play there all the time :shootself there is no ground

ps. i havent got a 606 login so i postin my views here :thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't think he's moronic. I think he could be onto something actually. Let's play our games at a bigger stadium! I don't know why we didn't tihnk of that.

I wonder if they'll be doing a beam-back again like they did last year.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
London Irish said:
I wonder if they'll be doing a beam-back again like they did last year.

Not sure if you mean the beam back that was to Leeds or the one they had in Brighton, last I heard about Leeds was that they didn't have permission for one.

We had just over 4,000 applications for the away end. We've got away season tickets so are guaranteed our tickets (only 490 Brighton tickets went on actual sale to Leeds fans after that).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Starry said:
Not sure if you mean the beam back that was to Leeds or the one they had in Brighton, last I heard about Leeds was that they didn't have permission for one.

We had just over 4,000 applications for the away end. We've got away season tickets so are guaranteed our tickets (only 490 Brighton tickets went on actual sale to Leeds fans after that).

Have a great Christmas Starry, and all our thoughts are with your little one for a healthy 2006.

Remember your binoculars for WITHERS, cos the view is shite.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
El Presidente said:
Have a great Christmas Starry, and all our thoughts are with your little one for a healthy 2006.

Remember your binoculars for WITHERS, cos the view is shite.

Thanks, El Pres. I think it was a good day, the kids had a blast which is what it's all about. Very bittersweet given the way things are with Anastasia, mind but she enjoyed herself.

If anyone is really interested there is a short clip of her talking about her "ginormous pen in my stocking". Every moment was captured on film.

Anyway, I hope you are yours had a good day!

Certainly will bring the ole binoculars, I've seen the pictures from the away end on here!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Starry said:
Thanks, El Pres. I think it was a good day, the kids had a blast which is what it's all about. Very bittersweet given the way things are with Anastasia, mind but she enjoyed herself.

If anyone is really interested there is a short clip of her talking about her "ginormous pen in my stocking". Every moment was captured on film.

Certainly will bring the ole binoculars, I've seen the pictures from the away end on here!

What a little darling. :)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Because I'm a proud mama here she is again, the puffy/swollen limbs are because of the steroids she is on. Today was her best day in a long time mood wise/health wise, it was really great for her.

starrymini.jpg

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Starry said:

She is beautiful - hope she's having a great Christmas.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
hope every body had a good xmas. just got myself a loggin details sorted out so i could reply with the obvious to that idiot on 606.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Man of Harveys said:
She is beautiful - hope she's having a great Christmas.

Thank you. She had a good day yesterday, today not so much but she was on great form yesterday, thanks :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here