Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mornington Crescent

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Shatner duplex is only effective from 1 December this year - you're not currently allowed to invoke this tactic.

I had a Shatner duplex for a while but had to take it back to the shop when the thermostat failed

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mornington Crescent.

Yep. TMLS 'wins'. Well played. The only way to deal with a MC thread, I'm afraid.

Shame on all involved. Have a read back through what you've written chaps, and try to see how you ever thought it was funny. It's like you're playing a 'game' of who can be the smuggest, most self-satisfied, pretentious knob on the internet*

*thats YOU that is, etc, etc. Yes, I know.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
You can if the train you're on is southbound - the OP didn't specify.

This was true up until December 31st 2013 but as of 2014 the Johnstone ruling states that the Saigon Dumpling cannot be played on a thursday northbound OR southbound. UNLESS, there are maintenence works on the central line.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shame on all involved. Have a read back through what you've written chaps, and try to see how you ever thought it was funny. It's like you're playing a 'game' of who can be the smuggest, most self-satisfied, pretentious knob on the internet*

Especially embarrassing when they know they're playing for second place after our own Timmy.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yep. TMLS 'wins'. Well played. The only way to deal with a MC thread, I'm afraid.

:lolol: Lighten up, guv. If there was quality control applied to stuff some people enjoy and others don't, you'd have to switch the internet off, let alone NSC.
As someone once said, you don't HAVE to read it.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Ooh get her!

:drama:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

Not necessarily funny and certainly not clever but good old whimsical harmless silly banter. There's a post/thread about pissing in the shower if you'd prefer HKFC.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit

If you can play the shame card so early on a Friday I can play the cantankerous moody ars& on the evening on my way to Victoria.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here