Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More tickets now PLEASE Villa now your season is officially over?!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Trump, North Korea & Russia are heading for WW3 and I have a hatred more against Villa for not giving us tickets than anything else (got mine).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would be nice but from the Albion's point of view they'd make more money from the beamback!

Quite. Barber has said it's his job to increase revenue and has stated numerous times the club makes little from away ticket sales. It's clearly not in his interest to fight too hard more tickets.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Quite. Barber has said it's his job to increase revenue and has stated numerous times the club makes little from away ticket sales. It's clearly not in his interest to fight too hard more tickets.

I know you like to have a pop at Barber at every opportunity but even for you that's a low blow.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Do you really think that Villa are going to give us more tickets, on the premise that they're going to roll over at any request, that may or may not be requested by Paul Barber?
We are going, where they cannot go, so I very much doubt that they will give us more of an advantage for extra seats!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Villa are huge and would get slaughtred if it looked like they were bending over for our promotion party. We 're getting no more tickets.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Villa are huge and would get slaughtred if it looked like they were bending over for our promotion party. We 're getting no more tickets.

Our real celebration will be the Brizzle game. Wigan will be emotional but Brizzle has the potential to see the largest number of Albion fans ever in one place, having the piss up of all piss ups. I am so glad that the Villa game is totally meaningless to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here